~One~

The little pink cat Pokemon flew through the air stopping every few seconds to say hello to the jungle Pokemon who greeted her. She flew through the air, doing a few flips to show off and then dove up into the lush comfort of the trees. She sat there on a branch listening to the whistle of the wind and chatter of the Pokemon.

She then jumped off the branch free diving down, only to curve up and continue her fly, her long tail floating behind her. Suddenly she was stopped in place as her vision went white. She reappeared in a very familiar place. She sighed, knowing she was either about to get yelled at for eating the cookies again or had another mission to attend to.

The room was beautiful and it always reminded her of a ball room. With marble floor, bright white walls, a large chandelier, gold accents on the walls, and one door straight ahead. It was the meeting place. She waited patiently for the llama God to arrive and not a second later, the door burst open and he trotted in.

He came to a stop right in front of her and stared the little Pokémon down. His voice echoed around the empty room, "Mew." She sounded serious and had a straight face on, "Arceus."

Then they burst out in a fit of giggles of the unusual formalness.

"If this is about the cookies, I swear I didn't eat them! I watched Giratina steal them!" Mew reasoned with him, but the god Pokemon simply smiled and replied, "No Mew, this isn't about that... but we will be coming back to that soon." He shifted as he spoke, "I actually have a mission for you." She stifled a groan and cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I want you to travel to Kalos and search for the Zygarde cores. I believe they could be in trouble and we haven't been able to locate them," he continued. She nodded, thinking this would be a quick and easy check up. He closed his eyes and reopened them a minute later. "Okay, I know you are friends with that Ash Ketchum boy, I hear he is in Kalos so why don't you just travel with him again?"

She giggled as she heard this. Of course she wanted to travel with Ash again. She remembered the time she went through the (Your choice) Region with him and how much she learned about humans AND Pokemon. She would really enjoy that again! "Of course! I'll make sure to check back in whenever I get a lead!"

He laughed at the little Mew's enthusiasm and nodded. "Okay, you do that. Make sure to not take too long, your son will miss you," he stated in a teasing manner. They both laughed as they heard a yell from the other room. "I AM NOT HER SON!" Mewtwo exclaimed loudly. She giggled and shouted back, "Bye son! I love you! Don't get into trouble!!"

Her and Arceus got a big laugh out of his exasperated groans and mutters. Arceus then wished Mew a safe trip and they said goodbye.
Seconds later she stood in the jungle once again. She flew up through the trees and towards the Kalos region...

As she neared the region she realized she should be inconspicuous. So she found a remote place and shape-shifted into a human. She was now a teen girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, with a (Dress/Shirt/Tanktop/Sweatshirt) and (Jeans/Leggings/Skirt). She also had a belt that was empty of any Pokeballs.

She reached her hand to her belt and a small pink light shined as a Pokeball appeared on the belt. She pulled it off gently and tossed it out. The fire and flying Pokémon landed with a roar, causing a mini earthquake. She smiled at him and spoke, "Charizard, would you mind taking me to find Ash?" she questioned softly. He gave an approving grunt when he heard the name and flapped his wings.

She turned into a Lucario to use the power of aura and found him quickly. The Ninja Village! She had heard of that place but never been there herself. She shifted back and climbed atop Charizard and gave the large Pokemon the directions. With a small roar and flap of the wings, Charizard was off...

{738 Words}