~Eight~

Mew sighed in relief as Serena announced that they had finally made it to Laverre City. Mew was slowly losing her patience and she was glad they finally got here. Of course as soon as Ash hears this he exclaims that he wants to go to the gym right away... Of course he does. Mew sweatdropped and the others laughed, "You're really ready to go, huh?" Clemont asked.

"Of course I am! If I can beat this gym, I'll be one step closer to the Pokemon League!" Ash claimed, pumping his fist in the air in sync with Pikachu. Serena hummed in agreement pulling up the directions to the gym. "Its over that way," she said pointing to the right. Serena seemed really excited and they all seemed to pick up on it. "Why are you so excited Serena? Its just a gym battle," Mew stated. Serena giggled, twirling, "I'll get to meet Valerie!" The others were confused, except Mew who knew the gym leader's name. "Who's Valerie?" Ash questioned.

He was almost smacked in the face as Serena thrust her Pokedex towards him, "Look! That's her! Isn't she great?" Mew glanced over seeing the familiar Ravenette on screen wearing an original Spritzee outfit. Bonnie had stars in her eyes as she exclaimed, "Oh wow her outfit is so cute!" Serena nodded in agreement, "You see, Valerie is a famous fashion designer and the Gym leader!"

Ash gasped and then smiled, determined. "Wow so thats going to be my opponent.." They then headed towards where Serena's Pokedex had told her to go, talking along the way. Eventually they reached the large Fairy gym. They were all in awe of the large building. Serena squealed and began rambling about meeting Valerie. Suddenly she turned to Ash, "You don't mind if we visit her store after your battle.. right?"

"Of course not," he said and she began celebrating. Mew watched smirking as she noticed Ash's determined look melt into a smile because of Serena. Ash opened up the door to the building, "Is anybody here?" He questioned loudly. Mew snickered silently as he was appalled to find lots of people rushing around. Multiple girls wearing colorful dresses were hurrying around with armfuls of boxes. Mew watched them go by while listening as the group curiously asked among themselves what was going on.

Her attention was shifted as she heard yelling at the counter. There was a green-haired kid standing at the counter, getting upset. Probably wanting a gym battle or something, she thought. Ash intervened as he heard that the gym was closed and began complaining about it. Mew felt bad for the woman and walked towards Ash to tell him off. But she tripped when Bonnie came running in front of her towards the counter lady and fell to the floor with a "oomph!"

Bonnie spun across the floor towards the girl, "Hey! That girl is a Keeper!" she kneeled on the ground in front of the woman, "Please take care of my big brother!" Clemont's face became red and he picked her up with his Mechanical Aipom Arm and pulled her away, telling her to stop. Mew sweat dropped, did this always happen?

Serena walked towards the fallen Mew and pulled her up. She thanked her and turned when she heard a new voice, "Hey! It's Clemont.. and Ash.. and Serena.. and Bonnie!" It was then that Mew took notice of the newly appeared green haired boy. The others seemed to recognize him while Mew was clueless.

"(Y/N), this is Sawyer, he's a trainer who's collecting badge just like Ash," Clemont introduced. Mew smiled, "It's nice to meet you, I'm M- err (Y/N)" she said, mentally scolding herself. Luckily this kid was oblivious, like the others. Serena cut in, "So now that (Y/N) and Sawyer know each other why don't we head to Valerie's store?"

Ash agreed immediately causing Mew to smirk. Walking in, Mew was amazed. She had heard about the designs and seen a few but never this many! Mew followed Serena, Bonnie, and Braixen as they admired each design. Mew caught sight of a beautiful pink outfit, it was a lot like the Umbreon one they had seen before but it was fully pink with a sewed on tail and two small pink ears.