~Five~

Mew was pulled from her sleep when she heard voices. Curiously, she peered over the trees and saw the gang all dressed with Clemont and Bonnie rolling up their tents. She flew to the floor and transformed, making her way over there. As she got closer she heard them talking about what to do to find Eevee. Mew reached them and gave them a smile, "Good morning everyone!" she chirped. They all turned and gave her a greeting in return. Bonnie ran up to her, "Where did you go? I tried looking for you." Squishy popped his head out of the bag and peered up at her. Mew giggled and gave a very vague answer, "Oh I was just over there in the trees, I find them quite comfortable."

Bonnie looked confused and Ash said, "Oh! I traveled with someone like that before! She liked trees too." Mew became interested in this, "You did?" He answered her question with a nod, smiling in remembrance. Then Serena changed the subject, "Guys, i want to look for Eevee again but I don't want to dow what we did yesterday again.. What should we do?" At the question, Mew remembered what she said to Eevee before and exclaimed, "I know what you can do! Eevee likes performing right? Well why don't you show her your performance?"

Serena thought this over and then smiled and agreed. So she, Pancham, and Braixen stepped up onto a stone stage. They gave a bow and then began as Serena ordered Braixen to use Flamethrower. She obeyed and shot up a large stream of flames with a circular movement, twirling up into the air. Mew noticed out of the corner of her eye that Eevee had bounded over and watched from behind a rock.

Then Pancham leaped up through the center of the flames and mixed it with a Dark Pulse. The two attacks mixed together like a tornado and then burst, red and purple sparkles flying all around. Then they gave a bow as the others clapped at the performance. Serena took notice of the little Pokemon hiding behind a rock and leaned forward, speaking to her, "So did you like what we did? Not too bad, right?"

Eevee leaped fully behind the rock as all eyes went to her. She then poked her head out from behind it and just stared. Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie were all surprised by this, as they hadn't noticed she was there, while Mew just grinned. "Eevee, me and my Pokemon perform together as a team and compete in something called a Pokemon Showcase, Its a whole lot of fun! Do you think maybe you'd like to perform with us?" Serena asked sincerely. Eevee stood there pondering the question and looked to Mew. Mew just raised her eyebrows and gave a nod towards her.

"It's so much fun to watch you dance and I just know others will love you! So what do you say? Want to join us?" Serena finished. Eevee began pacing around at the question when a large net flew over her. They all gasped as Serena shouted, "Eevee!" Eevee began calling out for help as she was pulled away by a group of very familiar people.

"Hey whats going on?!" Ash shouted.

"Prepare for trouble, It's surely not you!"

"And make it double, we love what we do!"

Mew inwardly groaned as she heard the very familiar catchphrases

"To protect the world from devastation"

"To unite all people within our nation"

"To ruin your performance at every turn"

"To extend our reach with power to burn"

"Wow they sure never learn" Mew muttered, snickering as she realized it rhymed.

"Jessie" She was a young woman with long purple hair, that defied all gravity, and a white cropped shirt with a large red 'R' on the front and a white skirt to match.

"James" He was a young man with short bluish-purple hair and the same outfit to match. Except.. You know... His shirt wasn't cropped and he had pants.