📷TWO📷

JUNGKOOK's POV

I was at my office scanning through my files for new ideas for the client who want to have a photoshoot. My assistant went inside and gave me my lunch.

I: Thanks, Mr. Baek.

Mr. Baek: The client is outside sir.

I: Let her in.

Mr. Baek went out and came back with a woman. The woman sat infront of my table.

I: What is it that you like for your photoshoot, Ma'am.

She removed her sunglasses and her hat. To my surprise, it's Eunha, my childhood bestfriend.

I: Wah daebak! Eunha!!

Eunha: So how's my JJK?

I: i'm fine. And you?

Eunha: Still pretty.

I: Couldn't agree more.

Eunha: I'm so happy to see you again!

I: Nado. But are you staying for good?

Eunha: Yes.

I: that's great.

Eunha: Dad wants to see you.

I: Missed him too.

Eunha: Anyway, this photoshoot is for my party.

I: Woah! Perks of being a daughter of a multi-millionare.

Eunha: But let's not talk about it for now. How about some catch up?

I: Sure.

Eunha: Hm. Invite Taehyung and Jimin.

I: I will. Wait.

I took my phone and sent them a message since Eunha wants a catch up with up. After a while, they both replied that they're coming. But Taehyung has to come with his wife and with their baby boy.

I was too busy talking to Eunha when my secretary came in and said Taehyung, his wife and Jimin has arrived.

As they enter my office, Jimin, Eunha and even Taehyung were shouting due to excitement.

Jimin: After how many years, Eunha!

Taehyung: You finally came back!

Jungkook: But she wasn't on your wedding.

Jimin: I really thought she'll come. But she's busy making money.

Eunha: Mianhe. But now I'm here to stay!!

We ordered lots of food since the this bonding would take a long time.

Mi Nam's POV

My violin lessons were fun. Seongwoo was a big help. And I'm enjoying the class since he's there. He's a close friend of mine so there were no malice on it.