🐇EIGHT🐇

Mi Nam's POV

Exactly when Hoseok oppa came back to the hospital, he settled the bill and the doctor said we can go home. Finally! I've been so bored here.

Seongwoo has left since he still has to work. Eunji stayed with me. And as we arrived home, Hoseok oppa and Eunji was at my room with me.

The medicine's side effect made me sleepy.  And as I opened my eyes, Jungkook was beside me.

I: Am I dreaming?

Jungkook: Ani.

I sat properly and he hugged me.

I: Why are you here?

Jungkook: To say sorry.

I: You were so mad last time. Then you'll come and say sorry?

Jungkook: Love, I'm sorry.

I: Have you apologized to them?

Jungkook: Yes.

His hug got tighter.

I: Wae?

Jungkook: I'll miss you.

I: Are you leaving?

Jungkook: I have to.

I: Why?

Jungkook: I'm going to Nami Island .

I: For what?

Jungkook: Eunha's photoshoot.

I: Do you really have to?

Jungkook: Yes.

He kissed my cheek.

Jungkook: When I come back, I promise I'll stay with you.

I: Jinjja?

Jungkook: Yes. After that shoot, I have no other reason to meet Eunha.

I: When are you leaving?

Jungkook: After lunch.

I: When are you coming back?

Jungkook: As soon as possible.

I: I'll miss you, again.

Jungkook: Nado. By the way, I've met your friend yesterday.

I: Nugu?

Jungkook: Seongwoo.

I: Jinjja? Isn't he nice?

Jungkook: So nice. I'm happy you got a friend like him. And I'm grateful that he helped you.

I: He's like a brother to me.

Jungkook: Sorry for being so petty, love.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I stayed with her and at lunch with her. After it, I went on my way though it was out of my will to go wil Eunha.

Though I came with my staff, I still feel a bit awkward when it comes to Eunha.

*Flashback*

I was at the office, busy checking my equipment when Eunha came.

I: Why are you here so early?

Eunha: There's no one here.

She locked the door and gave me a smirk.

I: What are you doing?

She went infront of me and pushed me towards the couch. I was surprised when she started to unbotton her blouse.

I: Eunha.

She sat on my lap kissed me on my lips. But I pushed her away. I gave her my coat to cover her body.

I: No matter what you do, Eunha, I won't ever break the trust of my girl.

I stood up and walked away.

Eunha: Will your parents like her?

I: They do. They've met her.

Eunha: Why can't it be me, JJK?

I: Because you're not Mi Nam.

Then i left her at the office.

*/End of flashback*

After this, I won't have a reason to meet Eunha. So I have to endure this trip.

She was already at the venue and her stylist was helping her dress up.
After it, the shoot has started. Since she wants 5 different locations, it took hours until it gets dark.

We all ate dinner and she said she'll treat my staff with some drinks. The night went on and I was nearly drunk. Eunha sat beside me.

Eunha: Sorry for what I did yesterday.

I nodded.

Eunha: It won't happen again.

She was busy telling me stories until I felt dizzy.

Eunha: Gwaenchanha?

I: I'm woozy suddenly.

Eunha: Want me to help you?

I: No need.

I stood up but fell on the ground.

Eunha: Let me help you.

🔹🔹🔹

The sunlight was just so bright that it woke me up. And when I opened my eyes, Eunha was also at my bed.

I woke her up and she sat down. I noticed I was on my underwear.

I: What happened?

Eunha: You enjoyed it.

I: No. No! I can't remember anything!

Eunha: you were drunk!

I: Stop this.

I pushed he away from me and wore my clothes.

I: Enough of your foolishness.

I took all my stuff and was about to walk away but she ran infront of me.

Eunha: What would you do if Mi Nam finds out?

I: Liar. Nothing happened, eunha. And she won't ever believe in your lies.

Eunha: She'll be devastated if she finds out.

I: I swear, Eunha. I'll make your life miserable if she finds out.

Eunha: let's see, JJK.

I: This is the last time I'll be seeing you. I never knew that you've changed so much when you stayed at L.A.

Eunha: I did it for you. Turns out you found another girl.

I: Now I just realized why you said lies about Jin Hee.

Eunha: It's because I don't like her.

I: And I don't like you too. So please, stay away from my girl.

I left the beach resort alone and sent my staff a message saying I cannot help them pack my equipment. It just that I don't know how will I face this. I know nothing happened. But I'm terrified with the fact that Eunha might say anything to Mi Nam.

After a long trip, I went straight to Mi Nam's house. Hoseok hyung said he needs to leave. Thankfully I came to keep an eye on her.

I rushed inside her room. She has just came out from the bath but dressed with her pajamas.

Mi Nam:  Oh, you're back. Do you---

I stopped her from saying another word by kissing her. Yes. I kissed her passionately. All those longings, those emotions that I need to pour out. She kissed me back and I carried her towards her bed still kissing her.

She took my shirt off and I did the same to her. We were both immersed with our emotions when she stopped.

I: Wae?

Mi Nam: Nothing. I'm tired. I'll sleep for a while huh? Wake me up when Eunji comes.