🐰THREE🐰

MI NAM'S POV

I nodded and went out of his office. I was waiting for a cab when my phone rang.

I: Yeoboseyeo?

Hoseok: Mi Nam!

I: Oppa! Wae?

Hoseok: Make sure Jungkook comes for dinner.

I: He said he will.

Hoseok: That's good. I'd prepare our food for tonight.

I: I can help you, oppa.

Hoseok: Are you on the way home?

I: Ne oppa.

Hoseok: Just rest. I can do all those stuff. And Dawon noona is coming.

I: I'm excited!!

Hoseok: Bye, then.

Hoseok oppa ended the call. I decided to just take a bus ride in the way home. Rather than waiting for a cab.

When I reached the bus stop, I walkrd towards the street of our village. But my mind was still on Jungkook. And his bestfriend.

I: Aish, Mi Nam. They're bestfriends. B  E S T F R I E N D S. Nothing more.

I arrived at our house and went straight to my room. I tried calling him but he wasn't even answering. I got tired and decided to just watch a movie.

I wasn't really focused on it. Until dinner time came. Hoseok oppa came to my room and invited me to come down since his girlfriend has arrived.

To my surprise, Eunji and her dad was there. We had a little chat and after it, we altogether went to the dinning room. The food was prepared.

Hoseok: Mi Nam, where's Jungkook?

I: I'll try to call him again.

I went outside the house and waited for him. Too bad there were no traces of him, no calls and no texts. I got disappointed at that moment since he promised to eat with us. I went back to the dinning room and they were already eating.

None of them knew how sad I was. After dinner, they stayes for a while for some drinks then left at 10:30pm. Hoseok oppa's girlfriend decided to sleep at the house since she'll have a day off for the next day. She stayed at the room near mine. Hoseok oppa respects her alot. He doesn't even urge her to sleep at his room. He lets her choose what she wants, do what she wants.

I was alone at the garden just looking at the sky. Until the doorbel rang. It was Jungkook. I opened it for him.

Jungkook: Sorry.

I remained silent.

Jungkook: Love, sorry.

I: They've all waited for you.

Jungkook: I know, i know. I'll make it up to you.

I: Forget it, I'm tired.

I started to walk away until I felt his arms on my waist and gave me a back hug.

Jungkook: Mianhe, love.

I: You promised, Jungkook.

Jungkook: And I'm really sorry that I broke my promise.

I turned around and faced him.

I: Gwaenchanha.

Jungkook: Jinjja?

I: Ne.

Jungkook: I'll make it up to you, promise. What about a date? Tomorrow night?

I: Arasseo.

Jungkook: Still sad? I'll stay here.

I: It's late, pabo.

Jungkook: Then I'll sleep here.

I: Hoseok oppa's yeoja chingu is in the spare room.

Jungkook: Is that even a problem? Haha. I'll stay at your room then.

🌌🌌🌌

Jungkook was on the matress on the floor and I was lying on my bed.

I: Love?

Jungkook: Ne?

I: I forgot to tell you something.

Jungkook: What is it?

I: My friend from Paris came.

Jungkook: Friend?

I: Ne. His name is Ong Seongwoo.

Jungkook: You've never told me about him before.

I: He wants to meet you.

Jungkook: Really? Hm. Let's do it some other time. I'm busy.

There was a moment of silence. But when i was about to speak again, I heard him. Snoring.

I: Aigoo. You were so tired and I know you're drunk, love. I hope this sadness disappears as I wake up.

☀☀

I woke earlier than the time I've set the alarm. Jungkook was beside me. He was playing a game on his mobile phone.

I: Good morning love.

Jungkook: Oh, good morning.

I stood up and prepared myself since I need to come to another session for violin class. I took a bath but Jungkook was still on his phone. I dared not to overthink and tried to understand what happened yesterday.

After I got dressed, we decided to eat breakfast at the resto near the studio. He was quiet but I feel happy to be with him. At 7:30, i went to the studio and he left.

I sat on the same seat yesterday. There were people inside waiting for the session. Seongwoo came and dragged a seat beside me with a dog he just borrowed.

 Seongwoo came and dragged a seat beside me with a dog he just borrowed

Seongwoo: What's with that sad face?

I: Where?

He pointed at my face but I shoved his hand away.

Seongwoo: Anything wrong?

I just shook my head.

Seongwoo: Arasseo. I know you won't tell me.

He stood up then handed me a bottle of pomegranate juice.

Seongwoo: Drink that. It'll give you energy.

I: Thanks.

Seongwoo: If you need anything, let me know. I'll be here, chubs.