💔ELEVEN💔

Mi Nam's POV

They used to say that when a heart breaks, the person's world would stop. But I do not believe in that line. My life still needs to go on. That's what I've realized for the days I've locked myself inside my room.

I know how worried my cousin is and also my friends. That "alone time" helped me to absorb everything that happened. I did cry for days and now I'm tired. I have to face the world, I have to deal the pain.

After I took a bath, I came out of my room. Hoseok oppa was with his girlfriend. They were both surprised when they saw me go down the stairs.

He stood up and hugged me.

I: What's with the hug, oppa?

Hoseok: I was so worried about you.

I: I just needed a time for myself.

Hoseok: But are you okay now?

I: Yes.

Hoseok: Let's eat breakfast.

I: I'll grab some on the way.

Hoseok: Are you leaving?

I: I'll go somewhere.

Hoseok: Arasseo. Take care okay?

🌁🌁🌁

Walking at the streets, seeing couples reminds me of how Jungkook and I used to be. And as a start of a change, I decided to go to a hair salon to get my hair cut. I was hesitating first.

As the stylist cuts my hair short, I felt relief. My long hair has been with me all along. The stylist has also offered a package of treatment with an affordable price together with a new hair color.

She said that my hair looked so dull and suggested that I should try a color that looks fresh. After an hour, the color has set and she did some touches then I finally saw it.

A new hairstyle and hair color. Green reduces anxiety, study says. And i think it looks good on me.

 And i think it looks good on me

I came to the studio after it.Seongwoo was surprised to see me. He gave me my violin and I practiced my chosen piece. At lunch, he ate with me but he had to leave early since his dad needed him.I was walking out of nowhere but it led me infront of Jungkook's studio.

Thoughts, regrets enter my mind.

If I had not met him in Paris, would I be happy now?

It was already dark when I decided to go home. And since it's a weekend, Hoseok oppa was on the house. I went straight to my room and tried to sleep.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I lost my girl because of something I had no idea about. I deserve to be hated. But Eun Ha deserves more hate. Days after her party, I never reached out to her. Why would I? She might be having my child or any man's child but she'll never have my heart.

Jimin visited me. I know that he knows how I feel. We were on the way to a bar from my office when a piece of paper flew from a bench. Jimin took the paper and read what's written on it.

Jimin: "If I had not met you in Paris, would I be happy now?"

Mi Nam was the first one who came out of my mind when I heard "Paris".

Jimin: sometimes we wish not meeting them. But at the end of each day, meeting the ones who've hurt us leaves great lessons.

I: Can we go to the bar next time?

Jimin: Sure. I think it's finally time if you'd personally talk to her.

I ran, ran and ran towards Mi Nam's house but Hoseok hyung gave me a punch.

Hoseok: Who gave you the permission to go here!?

I: I would not leave this place if Mi Nam doesn't talk to me.

He was getting pissed that he dialed Mi Nam's number and she answered. The call was on loud speaker mode.

단비: Ne, oppa?

Hoseok: Your boyfri--- ex is here. He said he's not leaving unless you'll talk to him.

Mi nam: Let him, oppa.

Hoseok: But--

Mi Nam: It's okay.

🔹🔹🔹

Hoseok hyung and I entered the house. He said she never opens her room unless it's something important. And with that, I decided to just sit by the door and talk to her through a phone call.

🔹NARRATION🔹

Mi Nam answered the call and sat by the door without knowing that Jungkook did the same.

Mi Nam: Why are you here?

He was trying to get a hold of his tears but they fell  anyway. And Mi Nam was silently crying since she know how much she missed him.

Jungkook: Can I sing a song for you?

Mi Nam never answered back. Her fist was on her chest while listening.

(Author's note: Play Jungkook's cover of the song or read along. The lyrics would give you so much feels)

Jungkook:🎶Lately I’ve been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve

Jungkook:🎶Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!
You know there’s no one, I can relate to
I know we won’t find a love that’s so true

(Author's note: "💭" denotes the thoughts in mind.)

Mi Nam: 💭I miss you, Jungkook.

Jungkook: 🎶There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you and me, together

Jungkook: 🎶I gave you everything babe
Well, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?
Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I’m used to making your day
But that is the past now, we didn’t last now
I guess that this is meant to be
Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see

Mi Nam: 💭You broke my trust, Jungkook. It's not just something that would be okay in time.

Jungkook: 🎶There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm

Both of them were sobbing.

Jungkook: 🎶There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm

JUNGKOOK's POV

I stopped singing since I cannot bear how painful the song is. And from where I am, I can hear her sobbs. After a moment of silence, the door opened and I stood up.

I: Mi Nam.

Mi Nam: I really want you back. But that would make me selfish. You'll be a dad soon.

She was faking a smile while her tears were falling. I wiped her tears off and she gave me a hug.

Mi Nam: It was our dream to have our own family.

I: Yes.

Mi Nam: But you'll have your own, without me. I hope you'll be a good dad.

She lets go of me.

Mi Nam: I love you, Jungkook.

Mi Nam: Good bye.