🌈NINE🌈

Mi Nam's POV

Just like how a rainbow gives color to the sky after it rains, Jungkook made me happy when he apologized and made things alright. After he came back from Nami Island, he was a bit sweeter than before.

He takes me to my violin lessons, eats breakfast, lunch, dinner with me and we always go on a date. We also went to the first birthday of Taehyung's son.

It has been a month since then. Seongwoo and Jungkook became friends. And I'm delighted about it.

The morning has started so good since Jungkook cooked food for us and did his usual routine (to take me to my violin lessons). But he left  after it since he has to go to his work.

I was very happy and got so inspired while playing the piece I've learned from Seongwoo.

Seongwoo: You're a fast learner, Chubs.

I: Really?

Seongwoo: Yes. You got good remarks for your progress report.

I: I've been practicing, Ong. Even at home.

Seongwoo: And that's why I have great news for you.

He handed me an envelope and asked me to open it.

I: Is this really for me?

Seongwoo: Yes.

It was a congratulatory letter that says I can participate for the recital.

Seongwoo: Choose a piece and then practice it. I'll check on you once you've found one.

There was a folder with pieces for violin solo at the shelves, I took one and tried playing the first notes. It was good. But eventually, a string of my violin got broken.

I: Aish.

I tried to fix it but got a wound from it. Seongwoo ran towards me.

Seongwoo: You should never try to fix what's broken.

He took a band aid from his bag and  put it on my finger.

Seongwoo: Next time, do not try to do it alone.

I: Sorry. And thank you.

Seongwoo: Hm. We have to get that fixed.

I: Do you know a place?

Seongwoo: Yes.

After the violin class, Seongwoo and I went to a small music store.

I: Thank you for coming with me.

Seongwoo: no problem chubs.

We were about to enter the shop when---

--: Mi Nam?

I looked around and saw EunHa.