⛈TEN⛈

Mi Nam's  POV

I guess there are times that even if a rainbow showed up, rain will come after. The heavy rain fell while I wad on my way to nowhere. Atleast I can freely cry because no one can see how I shed teardrops in the rain.

All of my dreams, plans have faded. I wasn't anticipating for this. I thought everything between me and Jungkook is okay. It's not how embarassing that tripped down the floor because of those high heels. It's how I got embarrassed by the fact that I was stabbed right behind my back.

His friend is right. That was the same thing that broke my Hoseok oppa's heart.

My knees suddenly felt weak that I fell on the floor. Until someone hugged me.

SEONGWOO's POV

My friends and I went to an indoor court to play basketball. After hanging out, the others left us, Jihoon, Sungwoon and I. Then we went to the nearest convenience store.

Jihoon: Look at this guy, Sungwoon hyung. He takes another bottle of his favorite drink.

Sungwoon: I thought you were the supplier of those.pomegranate juice. Dude, why do you love those.

I: Because of it's health benefits.

Jihoon: Can it also mend your broken heart.

Sungwoon: Hush, Jihoon.

I: I'm fine, boys.

Jihoon: You always say that you're fine.

Both of them were having fun teasing me when I heard my phone ringing.

I: Hoseok hyung?

Hoseok: Sorry that I might have disturbed you.

I: It's okay. What is it, hyung?

Hoseok: Jungkook's friend called and he said there was a commotion on the party they went to. Have you seen Mi Nam?

I: I'm with my friends now, hyung. What happened?

Hoseok: They said Mi nam ran away after knowing that Eun Ha is pregnant. She found out that Jungkook---

I: MWO?!

Hoseok: I was trying to call her, but she's not anwering her phone.

I: I'll help you find her, hyung.

Hoseok: Thank you, Ong. Thanks for your help.

I: I'll go now and I'll call you once I get an update.

I hung up the phone and quickly took my bag.

Sungwoon:  Why are you in a hurry?

I: Mi Nam has ran away. Something bad happened at the party.

Jihoon: Then you should go now.

I went outside of the convenience store and noticed it was raining.

I: Aigoo. I could have just brought my umbrella. But finding Mi Nam is more important.

I was running through the rain looking for her everywhere. My feet has led me to the studio and I saw her walking nearby. Her sobbs were too loud and it says she's in pain right now.

She fell on her knees down to the floor and it made me ran towards her. My initial response was to hug her.

Mi Nam: Seongwoo-ya

I: Go ahead, you can cry on my shoulder as much as you want to.

Her sobbs got louder. Being with her on this situation hurts me. I hate seeing her cry. If only there was a way I could take all the pain she was feeling. If only I could pass it to me.

⛈⛈⛈

Mi Nam asked me not to take her home since Jungkook might come and see her there. So, I took her to my rented apartment. Don't get me wrong. I'm not planning to do anything to her. It's just that, I cannot find a place safer than my mine.

I have lend her my shirt and pajamas since her clothes were wet. I even prepared a soup for her.

I: You seem so hungry.

Mi Nam: I left the party without eating.

I: Tsk. What happened, chubs?

Mi Nam gave me a look. Her eyes were already swollen.

I: Go on, you know you can trust me,  chubs.

Mi Nam: Ong?

I: Yes?

Mi Nam: Am I really a fool? I always end up forgiving Jungkook. I always try to pretend that I'm not hurt.

I: At some point, you are. Forgive me chubs if I have to say this.

Mi Nam: I really thought Eun Ha was apologetic towards me. She even let me use her dress and her shoes. Her friends helped me with my make up. They treated me like they are my friends.

I: And then?

Mi Nam: At the middle of her party, she announced that she's pregnant. And Jungkook is the father of her baby.

Her tears fell.

Mi Nam: The moment I asked him if it's true and he said sorry, I knew I got an answer. And I realize that there's a big difference between being hurt and being mad. Being mad is just simply being angry of what the other person did. But being hurt leaves scars on the heart that can never fade away.

I: So are you mad at him or are you hurt? Or both?

Mi nam: Funny how I can never get mad at him.

I: Pabo.

Mi Nam: Now I'm left with nothing but myself.

I: Pabo.

Mi Nam: Is that all you can say?

I: There's more to life than those pain. And your family is there for you. And I'm here.

And again, she sobbed. She cried her heart out until she got tired and fell asleep on the couch.

☀☀

I haven't slept all night because I was just seated on the floor watching Mi Nam sleep. And as I noticed she's waking up, I pretended that i had just woke up.

Mi Nam:  Ong.

I: Wae?

Mi Nam: Can you take me to my house?

I: Sure. But please apply a cold compress on your eyes, they're puffy.

Mi Nam: Arasseo, Ong.

Before taking her to her house, I made sure that her stomach is full. I paid for a cab to take us to her house.

And as we arrived, Hoseok hyung was waiting for us. She ran towards him and gave her a hug. Too bad the cousins had gone through the same pain.