I love you but at the same time, i hate you.

This is another writing exercise with my friends, except i compiled 28th and 29th's prompt so you could say that i was ready. ;D

~ - ~

Petals fell around the park. There was a pretty pink cherry blossom tree at the top of a greeny hill. The tree was at a park near the house and lot. It was the best place for the tree to be in it, especially when the atmosphere suits the town best. Sadly, the blossoms will fade away until Spring ends.

Up the tree was a boy who was out of breath. It seems that he just got here. But, in front of the boy was a girl. She looked like that she was waiting for him.

The girl had a small body with long legs yet it seemed like the ideal body for a model. Despite having a model-type body, she had a baby cute face with light pink blush on each of her cheeks. [It must have come from embarrassment or blushing.] She had velvet black long hair that stopped around her lungs area with gold glowing eyes that can shift into red or purple. 

This was Ricci. A junior in Super Natural Academy. She was the youngest out of her class but was a cold-distant-'i dont really care'- girl. But even if she gives off those serious vibes, she's really a fun and innocent girl to be around. Well 'innocent'. Sometimes having a baby face doesn't help her personality.

Meanwhile, the boy also have velvet black hair except it seems a bit dyed and toned with darkish-blue. He had warm comforting brownish-black eyes along with a mixture of tan-white skin. He had a skinny body but you could still see some muscles and he was tall. Sweat dripped down from his forehead as he panted before standing up straight, looking straight at Ricci.

This was Takashi. Also an Junior in Super Natural Academy. He wasn't the youngest nor was he the oldest, but you could say that he was 2 years older than the girl. He was the laid-back, big overprotective brother, memey type of guy y'know. But even if he has those vibes, he can be serious and loving at the same time.

Stopping in front of her, Takashi breathed before standing up normally to look at her.

Ricci blushed at the attention she was getting before breathing heavily. She blushed furiously and then starts to slap her cheeks to stop her from blushing which Takashi chuckled at.

Turning to him, she said loud and clear with a confident yet a hesitating tone of voice.

"I like you- no, i love you, Takashi Yuuto. You fucking dumbass. Why did i have to fall for you? You make my heart flutter so much at the mention of your name or when you just talk to me. And i hate it so much! You broke my walls but you also save me at the same time."

That was all she said which caused her to blush even more. Falling to the floor, she covered her mouth as she realized what she said and started to mentally strangle herself for doing so. On the other side, Takashi seems dazed, confused and surprised to this confession.

Isn't this embarrassing?

~ - ~

"What?" That was all she heard from the boy. Taking a short gulp, she then realized what was happening.

Her lips trembled as she stood up quickly, tears about to slip she said. "N-nevermind what i said. Forget that i said anything. This was stupid anyways." Wiping the tear that stained her blushed cheek, she turned her body and started to walk off from the hill.

As she started to walk, she felt a force starting to pull her back and she was eventually pulled back. Her body turned and hit the chest of the boy whom she confessed to just seconds ago.

"W-what? What the fuck are you doing? Let me go, you bas-" "Who said that i rejected you?" That shut her up immediately as she looked up with confused yet hopeful eyes. "All i wanted for you is to.." Scratch that. It was really a stupid idea for her to look up as Takashi was leaning on to her.

"To repeat what you just said." He gave a dorky grin which the girl twitched at. Turning her head, she pulled him off and turned her body away, crossing her arms with a unamused look. "Fuck you, Yuuto. I just confessed and this is all you just want to say to me? Mother fucker." The girl starts curse in any more swear words that she know, sometimes repeating some of them.

Takashi who was laughing then said while pulling her close which caught her off-guard. "I'm joking, dove." Dove? What the actual fuck- "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, but your reaction was hilarious." "Bitch." "Hey. Watch your language." "Fine."

He grinned before leaning once again to her face. "Also, i say yes to your confession." This made the girl smiled slightly before wrapping her arms around him. 

"Woah, don't you think that you're going too fast at the moment?" 

"I love you but at the same time i hate you."

"I know, pretty bird. I know."

~ - ~

AUTHOR NOTES

~ - ~

Nicknames came from a roleplay that i was in so feel free to use them, lmao.

Anyhow, as i said, this is another of the writing prompts. I combined two prompts because since i had more free time than my friends, i did mine first before doing the others. I changed things abit from what i wrote on my notes so i'll use this as my godamn prompt cause pro-tip.

I wanted to draw some scenes for this but laziness and studying so sorry, fam.

That's all and on the next chapter will be another one of these, except its in a recent roleplay that i was in.

~ - ~

B y e!

~ - ~