Vampires

a little backstory about my two gacha characters that i recently made and has fallen in love with, i hope you'll like em too ^^ [also feel free to listen to the music! which belongs to khai dreams ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it. This is finally it. I'll win. I'll win for sure! A girl thought to herself as she held a paper tightly in her dark toned hands. Emelia Raynes. A cheerful sweet girl she is. Dark red which fades to light red hair and beautiful different colored eyes, that was who she is. 

Fortunately for her, she was adopted by a family who already had a daughter and decided to adopt her to be her friend. Even though she was supposed to be a Seft. She refused and called herself Emelia Raynes instead which they decided to agree at and hasn't changed ever since.

Emelia stood in front of a booth. She was now eighteen years old and waiting for a miracle. Miracle of what? Miracle to get rich and live in a good home. Sure the home she lives in with the Sefts are good, but there are too many people and she and Victoria, her best friend, knew they gotta bail.

So here she is, standing in front of a lottery ticket booth. Hoping to get the price. She has been doing this once a month. Once a month, she'll go to a ticket booth, get a ticket and hope to get a good price or win the jackpot. Which in the end didn't happened as the person besides her will win or someone behind her.

Emelia know that this is useless to do and she could at least be a grown woman and actually get a job but 'fuck applications and shit! Lottery ticket here i go!' she says. 

Victoria Berry Seft stood next to her with an unamused expression on her face. She wouldn't want to get her hopes up as she knows what happens every time Emelia goes to these lottery booths. But she supports her dark-toned friend. 

"And the winner of the $10,000,000 is...."

"Emelia Raynes!" 

Emelia perked up and immediately looked around before realizing.

She was in school. She isn't eighteen but fourteen and she is not in a mall and her best friend forever, Victoria, is poking the hell of her arm. Looking up, she sees the teacher looking at her with the most annoyed and unamused expression she could muster despite having a baby face.

"mornin miss-"

"Detention."

The dark-toned sighed before nodding, what's the point of trying anyways?. Grabbing her backpack, she gave a hopeful smile to her brunette best friend who rolled her eyes at her and motioned her to go. Emelia gave a salute in return.

Walking out of the classroom, she made her way to the office or most commonly known as the detention room. It was gonna take a long walk since her classroom was the most farthest away from the office and the library.

Skipping away, her red sneakers knots got untied. The sound of the straplets on her dark pale stockings clanged and shuffling noises from fixing her off-shoulder sweater.

Slamming the door open which scared the shit outta the janitor who was cleaning in the room, she sat down and gave a apologetic smile to the janitor who scurried away quickly.

Pussy.

Shaking her mess of a hair, she pulled up her backpack and grabbed her notebook from it and started to doodle goth girls because they are such a mood.