HI!

~ = ~

Everyday, she would wake up, blinking from the heaviness that weighted around her eyes and peeking between her eyelids if it's dark or light out. If it's dark out, she goes back to sleep, once it's light out and she hears hushed murmurs of her parents laying next to her, that's where she starts to get up and go on to do her business - which consisted of grabbing her gadgets and going downstairs.

She was a tall girl - or at least had a sense of tallness to her - with black hair entwined with brown that falls around her shoulders - she hopes to grow it longer! - with dark brown eyes though she wished they were a much more hazel or yellow color.  

Her nails were bitten most of the time and she was always barefoot, forgetting to slip on comfortable slippers. She wore a pair of glasses - the color of purple - all the time and always tied her hair in a messy bun as she roamed around the first floor area of her home.

After roaming - with music playing in  her headphones - around the first floor, she would then do her morning duties and if her parents came down when she was roaming, they don't need to know that she was doing such movements.

She would then wait until 8am or 9am to then open her computer and sit there for 3 or 4 hours before taking a bath and hopefully taking a nap or not. (The A/C has been used a lot, lately..)

Then the same routine happens once again.

 ~ = ~

INFP-T  | hufflepuff | aquarius | filipino | 5'0/5'1 atleast.

feb 7 |  artist | reader | writer | imagination

~ = ~

TAGS!

FlameTFA  @__httpyoongi [only two tags, i don't interact that often i am sorry]

EXPLANATION!

This is a writing challenge for writers to describe themselves in 1 or two paragraphs like the way you would describe their characters! (Though i may have gone a bit too far..)

I was tagged by @sorrowful_soul which btw thank you beb~

anyone can do this! have fun! go nuts! : D