Christmas is a merry memory.

'Christmas is a merry memory'
by: d<e>?!v^v

~ = ~

The sound of children singing Christmas carols was... memorable. It was sweet, childish sounding like the chirping of the birds. They sang from 'Jingle Bells' to 'Santa Claus is coming to Town' and to 'All I want for Christmas is You' and to much more varieties of Christmas songs.

The look of snow falling outside of your window when winter season start satisfy you and makes everyone near you happy. Everyone goes outside in warm and many layers of clothing just to play outside all day and do fun festivities like;

Making snowmans and using pieces of old accessories to decorate it.

Picking up the snow from the ground and making snowballs from it and throwing it at your friends. (For fun of course)

Lying down on the ground, swinging your arms and legs down and up to make an snow angel.

Bringing out your sleigh and slide down the smallest small or the biggest mountain and many many more.

Lila looks up from her cup of hot chocolate, the scent fills her nose as she breathes it in. She loves Christmas. It has been her favorite holiday since she was just a toddler. I mean, who wouldn't love Christmas? The children are singing, the sounds of family laughing together, everyone is gathered and everyone is having fun.

But the best part about Christmas? It's not just about bonding the holiday together. It's about the passion and effort in gifting each other with love and compassion. The feeling of receiving a heartfelt letter, The thought of being given an handmade present made by gentle arms, the soft smiles while saying 'Merry Christmas!' when greeting each other and the joy that you feel when you were gifted with a very thoughtful gift. That's the best part about Christmas.

Lila jumps at the sound of a flash before turning to see her best friend, Kim, taking off with a camera in hand. She simply laughed and got up, running after her best friend where they took another picture, and another picture, and another one, and-

Oh, what more can i say? Christmas is a merry memory. 

~ = ~ 

This is a work that im supposed to submit tomorrow (11/28/2019) and i'm really proud of it!

Sorry for no updates, the motivation and inspiration block is really blocking me but i am working on chapter two of frightful nights and a idea for fandom oneshots soon if i ever have the time to think things through.

Never the less, have a great Christmas and holidays for everyone this year! [even though its not december yet but you should always be ready!]

words: 358 words [not including this part]
words: 448 words including this part.

ciao, sayonara, annyeong~