Chapter 5

Maya's POV

I was sitting on the couch next to Riley and Lucas was pacing back and fourth.

"So you think Lucas is back in North Carolina?" Riley asked.

"Oh gosh it's to early to think about this," I rubbed my eyes, "I need some coffee."

"Me too," Farkle collapsed to the ground.

"I'll make some but keep talking," I walked into the kitchen.

"I called his roommate back in Pennsylvania and he said Lucas was going home," Farkle was still on the ground rubbing his head.

"Home?" I asked.

"The beach house is locked up," Riley said, "Mom and dad closed it up before the left for Spain."

"It's perfect nobody's there to stop him from doing whatever he does," I said.

"I need to bring him back so he can pack up his dorm," Farkle sat up.

"Whats your plan just run down there and bring him up?" Riley questions.

I walk back to them and give them each a cup of coffee. I go back and grab myself one too.

"Yes but I need you guys to both come with me," Farkle drinks his coffee.

"Why?" I asked.

"He might not listen to me," Farkle says.

"Okay but why would he listen to me I'm his younger sister," Riley says.

"And we broke up," I chimed in.

"If the three of us combine our powers we will be able to bring him back," Farkle says.

I laughed a little, "We sound like superheroes."

"So will you guys come?"

"Yes."

"Yes."