Chapter 6

Maya's POV

"Mom it's just a couple nights," I wined.

"Maya no you are to young," my mom argued.

My mom got home from work later that day and was surprised to see Farkle. She pulled him into a hug and they talked about colleges for a while.

Farkle, Riley, and I were trying to convince my mom to let Farkle take us to North Carolina.

"Mom Farkle will be there."

"Why do you need to go to North Carolina?"

I looked over at Farkle and Riley they have me a look that said "just tell her."

"Lucas ran away," I breathed out.

"Where did he go?"

"He left college and told his roommate he was going back to North Carolina."

Farkle walked over between us, "I need them to come with me and find him before next week."

"What's next week?" she asked.

My mom was asking to many questions about this. I should have never asked her we should have just left before she got home from work.

"He has to move out of his dorm by then," Farkle says.

"Do you parents know about Lucas?" my mom asked.

"No," Riley responses.

"Topanga and Cory need to know," my mom stood up.

"With all do respect Katy I don't think they should be told," Farkle said.

Farkle always called my mom Katy. She never wanted him to call her Ms. Hart it was always Katy.

"And whys that?" she asked.

"They just got there life back together and I don't want to mess it up with Lucas drama," Farkle began, "I just need to bring him up and back up his stuff and then he can go right back to his normal life."

"And we will be back in two weeks at most," I added on.

"Please," Riley added.

My mom breathed out, "Go."

"What?" Farkle asked.

"Go find him," she smiled.

The three of us ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. She almost knocked her over.

"But if there is any drinking or crazy parties I'm coming to get all of you and I will tell your parents," my mom still wrapped into the hug said.