6- weekends?

Jisung POV (I mean why not? Maybe add some minsung?)

As I woke up I felt someones arms wrapped around me, I look over and see that it's Minho. Then, I remember.

(QUICK HEADS UP! It is NOT inappropriate!! Ok, carry on)

Flash back
Knock knock, I heard at the door. I open the door, and see Minho "oh hey, what do you need?" I ask.

He kinda looked embarrassed which we (group) or even I rarely see.

He scratches the back of his neck almost refusing to look anywhere but down at his shoes. "I-is it ok if I stay over tonight? I know it's such short notice but.. I don't really have anywhere to go right now." He said in a small voice.

"Oh uh, sure.. but don't you have your own place?" "Well, you see, my parents kinda kicked me out for the night cause they are having a business party or something there."  This is partly why I like living alone without my parents. I get to have my friends over whenever I want.

"On a Thursday night? That's weird. Anyways yeah come in I actually just finished making tea!" I said.
-after they got settled in-

"Hey it's late, we should probably head to bed.." I say.

"Yeah your right. Mind if I use some blankets and a pillow? I'm going to sleep on the couch. If that's ok with you," he said.

"Who said your sleeping on the couch? Your going to sleep with me in my bed." I say happily smiling.

"No it's fine really" he said kind of, shy? Awww he's shyyyyyyyyyy.

"You don't wanna sleep with me?" I asked pouting. "What I never said that I didn't think you were comfortable with it." He said.  After we got situated in the bed, we ended up cuddled up, him having his arms around me and me cuddling up to his chest. You know, he is really warm. And that's how we ended up sleeping. But not without him thinking that I'm asleep and kissing my forehead.

End of flashback uwu

I guess you could say I was staring at him sleeping peacefully, because I was. Then I felt him move slightly and his eyes opening up. "Morning Ji" he said with his voice raspy from just waking up. "Morning," I responded. "Are you hungry? I can go make some toast. We have school in an hour."

"Sure ok."he said sitting up and stretching.

I was in the middle of buttering the toast when I felt his arms snake around my waist making me giggle. "You know, you do this all the time, as if we where dating" I say shaking my head. "I mean, we could date if you want to." He said making my face go red. You idiot, quit playing with my feels, I thought.

Once we where ready, hair and teeth brushed, dressed, ate, we were on our way to school. He slowly moved his hand closer to mine making my heart race. He noticed the light pink on my face and smiled. Then I noticed his beanie, he was wearing it when he came in, when he slept, and now, so I decided to ask. "Hey, what's with the beanie? I mean it's nice yeah, but why do you always wear it?" I ask. His smile dropping slightly.

"I'll tell you soon" he says smiling again. Which makes me wonder what's up with him?

No ones pov and they are now at school.

"Hey guys!" Felix greeted. "Hey" Minho said. "Oi mate." Chan said.

"I just realized, we never really hang out anymore, we are all usually busy now that school started." Jeongin realized.