16- Park

They had already gotten ready, jackets and sweaters on. Felix grabbed Changbins hand and happily skipped out the door. The rest following behind smiling at the new couple. Soon enough, they ended up at the park. Felix immediately running towards the swings. Changbin watched as his boyfriend yeeted himself to the swings and chuckled at his childish ness. The rest of the guys going wherever.

Maybe half an hour later or so,Chan , Changbin and Jisung were talking with each other about the new music they will soon release. The conversation coming to an end when they heard a thump and a yelp. Chan and Changbin snapped their necks to the sound only to see their boyfriends on top of each other. "Jesus Christ" Chan said under his breath. The two leaving Jisung to go see what happened.

"What the hell Felix?! Why'd you do that!" Jeongin whined. "Well sorry. I could have died!" Felix sassed flipping his hair. "Care to explain what happened?" Chan folded his arms. "It's all Seungmins fault! He shoved me off the slide without me knowing and I landed on Jeongin!" Felix explained throwing his hands around in the air. "Well you could've told me to watch out!" The younger hissed. Changbin sighed and put out a hand for Felix to grab. He then lifted him off the ground. "Ok, how about to forget this thing we play a game hm? What about man hunt?" Hyunjin jumped in.

Eventually, they were in a circle doing black shoe to find who will be it. Jisung, Jeongin, Changbin, Woojin, hyunjin, Minho, Seungmin, Chan were all safe. So that only meant, "why me!!!" Felix whined falling to his knees. Chan then patted his back. "It's ok mate. At least you have an advantage?" Chan spoke in English.

And in the next minute, Felix was off. Hunting down each member one by one. He looks around the tree to see a figure moving. He slowly walked towards the figure and wrapped his tail around them. "Got you!". The next sound to be heard was a dolphin like sound. "Holy shit you scared me!" Jeongin complained. "Language child!" Woojin came out of the bushes next to them. Felix then poked Woojins arm. "Poke, your it too".

It was down to the last three. Changbin, Chan and Minho. A tree branch being snapped could be heard a few feet away from Felix. His ear twitched. He slowly turned around and walked towards the sound to find a whispering Chan and Changbin. He approches the bait, hissing when he almost trips over his own tail. Chan then snaps his head up and bolts. "FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUTT".

Changbin noticed Chan running, confused, he turns his head the other direction only to be met with Felix's smirk. "And so we meet again." Felix approches. "Hey, hey. I love you, you love me, we love each other, so we're good. Right?" The older backs up cautiously. Felix shakes his his and smiles evilly. "I love you. That's why you have to be with me" Felix tilted his head to try and make this moment scary. They both paused waiting for one to take the action. That's when Felix took two steps closer. "Boop". Felix smiles innocently and walks in another direction. He had succeeded. He poked Changbins nose.

[A/N]
Hey... long time no update huh? Summer break started two weeks ago for me. I've been quite occupied. But I feel like today was one of my worst days. Anyways.. I think maybe two more chapters left of this book. So, bye now. Have a great day/night.