5- are you a furry?

Nobody's POV

Felix heard the knock on his door, coming down stairs without hiding his ears or tail, thinking it was chan. As he opened the door, he saw Changbin instead.

As Changbin looked up, he saw ears and a tail on Felix "Felix, are you a furry?" He said without thinking. "Wait, sorry! I didn't mean to sound rude, or anything ya'know?"

Felix just stood there with a shocked face trying to think of what to say.

"Sorry is that private? Agh sorry! I'll just forget that I ever saw anything and I won't tell anybody." Changbin said clearly panicking cause he made his crush nervous as he started to walk out the door.

"Ah, well, you see, I'm different.." Felix started.

"What do you mean different?" Changbin tilted his head slowly coming back inside clearly intrigued.

"Here, come inside and I'll explain."

As they walked in they could feel the awkward tension in the air. Once they both sat down, Felix started to explain.

"So no, I'm not a furry," he said giggling a little. "But I'm a hybrid..." he continued closing his eyes waiting for the worst reaction. "But, aren't there only like two left? How can you be one?" That's another thing people think. That there are only under five. But no, there are way more than they think. They just don't show them selves.

"Haha,"Felix awkwardly laughed. "There are actually more than you think. We have a few at our school actually. Jeongin, Hyunjin, And Minho are one too." Changbin nodded taking in this information. "So does anybody else know that you guys are hybrids?" The older asked. "Actually, now that I think about it, only chan knows.".

"I just have one question though, can I touch them to see if they are real? I mean, if that's ok!" He rushed out the last bit embarrassed. "Yeah sure" Felix giggles leaning to Changbin.

Changbin gently stroking his ears making Felix feel something tingle all over his body. That's when it hit him. They are mates. but he shoved that thought away for another time.

Felix liked the feel of the elders hand against his ears so he moved himself closer slightly purring at the feeling.

"So what kind of hybrid are you then?" Changbin asked looking at the youngers white ears. "Hm? Oh I'm a cat hybrid" he said plainly.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door indicating that there was a person there. (I mean duh)

Felix got up, and opened the door seeing a smiling Jeongin and Chan.

"Oh hey, come in!" Felix said. "I didn't know Jeongin was coming over".

"Oi, I left you two messages and a missed call." Chan responded.

Felix opens his phone

Two messages from: Chanthekangaroo-15 minutes ago

One missed call from: Chanthekangaroo- 10 minutes ago

"Oops" Felix said rubbing the back of his neck.

As they were walking in Jeongin saw Changbin sitting on the couch. "Changbin hyung? What are you doing here? Felix hyung, you didn't tell me you told Changbin hyung!" Jeongin exclaimed.

Felix sighed, "to make long story short.." he started and continued the rest of the event leaving a shocked Jeongin and a calmer Chan. "I honestly saw this coming" Chan said wrapping his arms around Jeongin.

"Bro, are you some kind of wizard?" Felix said doing this weird action with his hands.

"YEs Felix, I am a wizard" Chan said sarcastically copying the hand movements.

-after that weird conversation-

"Anyways, you needed help with music?" Felix asked.

"Oh yEaH, we just need you record you saying 'hey'". Chan responded. "Oh yeahhhh I completely forgot about that" Changbin said.

[A/N]
Anyways I think that's it for this chapter. I kinda cut it short because now it's going completely off topic 😂

What are some ideas for the next few chapters?

Also heads up, the next chapter is loNg, like long. Well, long for me anyways?