15- truth comes out.

"Jeez you guys are weird"

It's now been a little over an hour and they are still playing. "YOU WHAT? THATS WHY I FAILED THE TEST!" Felix yelled. "I mean, it was a win for me" Chan shrugged. You see, back in grade 2 Chan and Felix both dropped their math tests and didn't write their names on them. They grabbed one, and handed it in. The teacher returned it saying they have to write their names. When they did, it ended up being the opposite test. "You're so mean" Felix sighed sitting back down into his previous spot.

"Hello?" Someone peeked through the front door. "WOOJIN HYUNG!" Jeongin ran up to him and hugged him. "Well hello there Jeongin," Woojin chuckled patting the younger's head. "Come sit" Hyunjin patted the ground. Once Woojin got comfortable, Felix cleared his throat. "Well, now that we are all here, I'm going to tell you guys why we wanted you here." He started. "Oh, I thought it was just like a normal friendly hangout" Jisung spoke. Minho shook his head. "Continue please" Changbin pleads. "Alright, so let me start with this. It includes Minho, Hyunjin, Jeongin and me."

"Alright. Let me just say we already told Chan and Changbin. How do I put this? We're different." Felix grabbed onto the couch. "You guys are aliens?!" Jisung yelled. "No you dip shit let him continue." Seungmin growled. (Not actually lol) "so I'm assuming you guys know about hybrids right? Well I'm assuming you do since we had this project on 'Em. Not all are mean, not all are bad. So don't look at us any different please. Yes, we are hybrids. Yes, we have ears and tails. Yes, we are part animal. Just.. please don't look at us any different." Felix told. He then took off his beanie showing off his white fluffy ears. He then pulled his tail out of his pants. (That sounded so weird I'm so sorry). Everyone then stared at him. "So you're telling me, you are part cat?" Woojin questioned. "Well, yeah. So is hyunjin. Jeongins part fox and Minho is part dog."

They all then removed their hats and pulled out their tails. Everyone stared at them in silence until, "A CUTEEEEE" Jisung screeched tackling Minho to the floor. Everyone awed at them and awed at the other hybrids. "Why didn't you tell me Jinnie?" Seungmin asked. "Well, I just didn't want you to hate me.."

Changbin cleared his throat making everyone snap their heads towards him. "I uh, I also have an announcement to make." He starts. Everyone has questioned looks. "So I uh, me and Felix are together" he scratched the back of his neck. "Finally!" Hyunjin yelled. Everyone cheers.

It's been around a few hours and everyone is seated watching a movie. "God, now what?" Jeongin asked. "What do you mean now what? We're watching a movie." Changbin states plainly. "I mean, I'm bored. We've been watching movies for over a few hours. I wanna go to the park or something." The youngest whines. "Yeah me too. I wanna go !" Hyunjin cheered. "It's dark though.." Jisung shivers. "Don't worry I'll be here" Minho winked making Jisung blush.

[A/N]
Hello! What's up?

I've been writing short chapters for awhile I'll need to fix that soon *sigh*
But this book is coming to an end soon.