11- kiss me

"It's because we're mates"

"W-what? How do you know that? Are you sure? I mean, why would it be me? I'm just some stupid senior who makes music-."

"Hey hey! You're rambling. Like I said before, with us cats, we can tell by them touching our ears. And when you found out about me you pet my ears to see if they were real or not. Then I felt it. The weird feeling." Felix explained.

"Do you even like me? Or are you just going to be with me cause you have to?" Changbin asked looking up at the ceiling.

"I've actually liked you for quite some time now actually. You don't even know how happy I am to know you're my mate. When I found out, I just kinda pushed it to the back of my mind for a while. But once I started really thinking about it, I got really happy knowing I'm stuck with you. Then I started thinking if you would reject it, oh god are you going to reject me? Shit I'm so sorry" Felix said with Changbin nodding every once in a while up until he got to the end of it. That's when he froze.

"Me? Rejecting you? Impossible. I've also liked you, no, loved you since the first time we met. How long? Like, grade six? Wow. That's long now that I think about it." Changbin states slowly smiling.

"Hey bin I have a question." Felix said moving in front of Changbin on the couch.

"And what's that?"

"Can you kiss me?"

"Is that even a question?"

Changbin slowly moved forward grabbing Felix's hands. They where about an inch apart. Felix being impatient, pressed his lips onto the older's. After around 30 seconds Changbin slowly pulled away.

" now I have a question." It was now changbins turn to ask. Felix humming signifying a yes.

"Be mine?" He asked making Felix's eyes to grow big then to little crescents.

"Of course!!" He yelled hugging his hyung, no, boyfriend.

[A/N]
I low key cringed while writing this. But it's just a filler.

How's your day/night going?

But lemme talk about end game. I low key fucking cried so many times it's crazy. I won't say anymore for those who don't want spoilers if you haven't watched it yet. So byeeeeee