12- Breakfast

"Of course!!" He yelled hugging his hyung, no, boyfriend.

The two boyfriends sat on the couch cuddling and watching tv. It's been around 10 minutes that they've been together. And in those ten minutes, they've been cuddling and telling each other how long and how much they've loved the other.

Changbin looked at the clock and saw how late it was. It was now 11:37 pm. (Totally not my time.. totally)

"Hey Fe, I think it's time for me to go now.. it's getting pretty late." Changbin said getting up from his spot about to go to the door. But something was stopping him. He turned around and saw a pouting Felix with his ears down looking up at him.

"Please, don't go. Wanna spend the night? We don't have school tomorrow! Pretty pretty please?" Felix asked giving him puppy eyes and exaggerating the 'please'.

"If I'm not being a bother, then sure" Changbin complied.

Felix then smiles super bright and ran upstairs with changbins hand in his hand. Felix opened the door and walked into it. He then flopped onto his bed with Changbin standing there laughing.

"Welcome to my room!" Felix says enthusiastically.

"Sheesh, how do you have so much energy? It's like midnight" Changbin yawned.

"Trust me, I've been up later" Felix said. He then shut the door and pulled Changbin into bed with him. They both got under the blankets and got comfortable. "Mm you're warm.." Felix said beginning to get tired. "Shh go to sleep baby.." After a few minutes, both boys ended up falling asleep peacefully.

•=иєχт мσяиιиg=•

Felix could see the light shining through the curtains through his closed eyes. He slowly opened both eyes and brought up one of his arms and rubs his eyes. When he heard a heart beat under him that's when he realized. He slept on Changbin. And he loved the feeling. He loved the warmth that radiated off of him, the calmness, everything. Felix giggled to himself and snuggled back into the others chest and decided to stay like that for awhile.

Changbins eyes slowly blinked open to the sound of the cutest giggle he had ever heard. He looked down at Felix and smiled to himself kissing the top of the youngers head. "Morning babe" Changbin spoke with his raspy voice from just waking up. "M-morning.." Felix said all shy from the sound of changbins voice.

"How'd you sleep?" Changbin asked petting Felix's ears making him purr slightly. "I slept great actually. You make a good pillow"Felix purred making Changbin chuckle. "You're cute." Changbin said under his breath but was still heard from Felix. Felix smiled brightly and got off of Changbin making both of them shiver from loss of warmth. "I'm going to go and start breakfast. What do you want?" Felix asked standing at the doorway. "I'll just have cereal if that's fine".

The two went down the stairs of the two story house. Changbin sat on the stool while Felix grabbed cereals. "Captain crunch or lucky charms?" He asked. "I'll have captain crunch, please". Felix then grabbed the cereal, a bowl and milk. He handed Changbin a bowl and sat down at the table as-well. "So what do you feel like doing today?" Changbin asks. "Well maybe we could go and hang out with the gang".

[A/N]
1. That is my edit
2. I'm sorry this is short
3. I'll post when I can
4. The next chapter will prolly be a insta