14- Never have i ever

"Maybe we could go and hang with the gang"

"Hm sure. I'll text the group chat and see what they think" Changbin said grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "Oh! And we could tell them about.. us? And y'know.." he pointed to his ears. The other nodded and unlocked his phone and clicked onto the groupchat.

DarkBinnie
Anyone up for hanging out with me and Felix?

Squirrel named Han
Yeah, as long as I'm not third wheeling again.

Minhoe
I'm up for it. I have nothing better
to do.

FoxInnie
Yeah! Me and channie will be there soon!

Woojin
Ah sorry I can't today :(
I have to study with (y/n) today!

DarkBinnie
Ah you're boring

Freckles
At least he actually studies

DarkBinnie
Felix. I will not hesitate to hit you.
You are right beside me.
AussieChan
Damn someone's aggressive

Felix read the texts and giggled. "You would never hit me. You love me too much" Felix cockily said. "Oh yeah? Watch me" Changbin said standing up. Felix eyes widened realizing, shit he's gonna hit me. Felix stood up and bolted out of the living room and slid into his room and went under his bed. He wrapped his tail around his leg and tried to quiet down his breaths.

"Felix where'd you go?" Changbin opened the door. Felix's breath hitched and he slapped his mouth as he squealed. Changbin smirked and bent down beside the bed. "Lix.. I won't hit you if you come out like a good boy" Changbin said. Felix did not believe anything. He knew for a fact Changbin would still hit him. Felix slid out from the under the bed and walked over to where Changbin was now standing. The younger looked up at him and turned around. "YEET!" Felix flew himself out of the room and dashed down the stairs back to the living room.

Just then, the door opened. "We're here!" Jeongin yelled.

Chan and Jeongin walked in and took a look around before getting attacked by a Felix. "PLEASE! Protect this innocent bean!"Felix yelled shoving chan in front of him. Changbin then stood in front of the Aussie. "Chan.. give me Felix and all is good." He smiled. "No! Don't let him have me! He's going to hit me!" Chan sighed. It's only 11:30 am. He woke up to Jeongin dragging him out of his house and taking him here. He for once finally slept. But instead of sleeping more, he got the honour of being here.

"All right! Enough." Chan sternly said. Changbin put his hand down and looked at chan. Felix then came out from behind him and tilted his head. "Alright, the others will be here soon. Woojin also texted me saying he'll be here a little after. He ended up getting most of the work done faster than he thought" chan explained. Felix nodded and they all went and sat down on the couches. Felix sauced Jeongin back the beanie he took off and put his own on. "The others will be here, put I on and tuck in your tail," Felix paused. "Until we tell them when they all are here. It's why I asked you guys over actually. I already asked Minho and Hyunjin if they are ok with telling them. They said yeah, I just need to know if you are ok with it?"

It's been a few minutes and the door then opened for a second time that day. In came Seungmin, hyunjin, Minho and Jisung. "What are you guys watching? Jesus Christ." Seungmin asked. "It's called Voltron" Felix stared at the tv. "Well, you have friends over now. Turn off the tv and come give us attention" Hyunjin whined. "You really sound like a cat. Wanting attention.. cute" Seungmin said playing with the little hairs that came out of hyunjins hat.

"What did you even want us here for? Y'all usually never invite us over, we just come whenever." Jisung questioned. "Oh about that.. we can tell you later when Woojin hyung comes so everyone is here" Jeongin smiled leaning onto Chan. They all nodded and sat on the carpet on the floor. "So what now? Wanna play never have I ever or something?" Suggested Minho. They all responded with 'yes'.

"Lemme start. Never have I ever, drank alcohol!" Jeongin said.

Changbin, Minho, Jisung and Chan put a finger down.

"Channie really?" Jeongin gasped. Chan nervously laughed and continued to play. "Alright I'll go next. Never have I ever been swimming" Felix says.

Everyone puts one of their fingers down except for Hyunjin and Felix.

Everyone else just stared at them. "How have you not been swimming?!" Jisung yelled. "I don't know, I just don't like water" Felix answered and Hyunjin nodded in agreement. "Jeez you guys are weird." Minho sighed.

[A/N]
Ok so filler I guess
Also whoops that was not a day or two it was more like a week ack.