Is It True? Do I Love You?

One look in your way makes the little creatures in my tummy flutter. I've never felt this way before. I've tried to ignore it multiple times. Is it true, then? Do I love you?

Every song I hear, every voice I listen to, absolutely everything is harmonious and melodic in a g major. I love everything about life now. If that's the case, is it true? Do I love you?

The sun shines brighter, the moon is my glimmer of hope in the darkness and nature blesses me wherever I go. The air is fresher and the skies are clearer. But even when the skies are not clear, they always promise the blessing of beautiful, cleansing rain. And they always deliver. Is it a sign that my love for you is true, then?

When I wake up, you're already on my mind. When you're apart from me, you consume my thoughts, making me visit the castle on a cloud way more often than I'd like to admit. A palace where you reign supreme. And at night, when I close my eyes, all I see is you. All I see is you, every second of every hour. I'm daydreaming and night dreaming. But I don't mind. If I don't mind, is it true that I love you?

There is a constant smile on my face. No one can wipe it away from my mouth. Only one person has the power to remove it. The person who placed this curse of a smile on my face. Or is it a blessing, rather? It's bittersweet, really. If only I could remove it at will. Because even when I'm not supposed to smile, I do. It's as if you're always with me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, making me fall in love with you. Sweetly and truly. Or is this really love? Will it soon pass like a storm?

I love you. I love you. I love you. If it's true, then I am helpless because there is nothing anyone can do can stop me from loving you. Wholeheartedly, earnestly, steadfastly and adamantly. No one can stop me but you... which then begs the question: if I love you, do you love me too?