chapter eleven - his mystery girl

♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡

♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡

Finn Wolfhard Finds His Mystery Girl,
The Veronica Mystery Has Been Solved!

Finn Wolfhard Finds His Mystery Girl,The Veronica Mystery Has Been Solved!

By Entertainment Weekly

The mystery Twitter has been sitting on the edge of their seats for has been solved! The Twitter community has once again banded together in order to help Stranger Things actor Finn Wolfhard find a girl that he had met during his short time in Spain, a trip he says was for "some work for Pull&Bear."

Last night, the young Stranger Things star tweeted on his personal Twitter account, telling an unknown girl named Veronica that he missed her. Wolfhard was staying in Barcelona during this time. According to an anonymous source, he met Veronica (full name Veronica Romero) on a private beach during an impromptu photo shoot. The two ended up spending hours together and, as most teenagers do, went out to get coffee. Another source claims that some sparks flew between the rumored couple, Finn supposedly having kissed her goodbye.

However, it seems as though they did not get each other's contact information in order to stay in touch when they parted. Wolfhard's solution? Post his plight on Twitter. It was the first time he had ever posted anything this personal on social media, so fans immediately understood the urgency of the situation.

Finn Wolfhard's original tweet

Finn Wolfhard's original tweet. Link here.

It has gotten over 170 thousand likes and surpassed 42 thousand retweets. Soon, the hunt was on. Thousands of fans tweeted '#WheresVeronica' in order to find the girl, causing the hashtag to begin trending. In a matter of hours, she tweeted him back, stating that she missed him too and that she was "right here." And, of course, returned with another hashtag: #HeresVeronica. Twitter has lost their mind over the girl and the seeming confidence she emitted with only a couple of words.

We found the above picture of the mysterious teenager via her Twitter account (link here.) Finn has commented and liked this post, as well as followed Veronica Romero on Twitter. A sweet ending to a crazy, trending teen (perhaps love) story.

Will the two date in the near future? Leave your opinions in the comment section below!

News Related to This:

We Have Questions For Lia Gwyn That Concerns Her Involvement in #WheresVeronica

Shazam Actors Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, and Jack Dylan Grazer attend the Nickelodeon's 2019 Kids' Choice Awards!

Are Millie Bobby Brown and Romeo Beckham Dating? We Have All The Details

Link to Finn Wolfhard's Original Tweet HERE
Link to Veronica's Responding Tweet HERE
Link to Veronica's Twitter Account HERE

♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡