Chapter 8 - Two People Down...

Jay had gotten stronger extremely quickly as the moans and shuffling of the undead could be heard for miles around. Trinity had gotten to Meg and made sure she was okay and no one actually questioned how the fuck Trinity was still alive.

"Look we need to go, the place is gunna get completely over run!" Trinity shouted as she practicaally shoved Jayla to her feet making her almost fall back onto her bed thing that the others had made for her. The girls had started to load up their guns and the boys started panicing. Basically it was like reverse rolls, the girls where acting like boys and vice versa... Well apart ffrom Felix who had helped himself to the ammo Kaleb had stored in the next room and loaded up his magnum revolvers and also took half of Jay's sword as she had the other side with her pistol in the holster making it easily reachable as they looked at the front door of the mill.

"I say we run..." May said as she came beside Jay and held out her hand that Titch decided to take as this might have been the last time they would see eachother alive.

"If we don't make it through this May, just know you are my bestie and i still think every guy you've dated are pricks" Jay said making May laugh as the hoard approached. The grip Jay had on her sword tightened as she let go of MAy's hand and ran towards the rotters, she started taking off heads of the dead as her favourite song Demons by Imagine Dragons in Nightcore played through her head (Author Note - play the media now) she hummed the tune as she slashed and started to shoot when the hoard increased inside. Titch could no longer see any of the others but she still knew that they where alive as the sounds of gun shots could be heard around her.

Each member of the group each had their own battle with the rotting hands that tried to grab them... well apart from Trinity who they completely ignored. The others had decided she had the disease that the rotters had but she didn't die from it, it somehow made her stronger.

"Shout if your still alive!" Trinity shouted as she ran through the hoard to the other side.

"I am!" Jay shouted back

"Me too!"

"And me!"

"Same!" Kaleb, Felix and Jacob shouted but there was nothing from either Meg or May. Jacob had an extremely worried look on his face when he emerged from the hoard, his clothes covered in black, foul smelling blood as he put his gun in his pant loop. Kaleb was the next to emerge looking exactly the same but with more blood on his face then anywhere, Felix and Jayla where following close behind, Jay had taken it apon herself to get a piggy back from Felix as she felt she was going to collapse had he not came to her rescue.

"Do me a favour mate and get off my girlfriend!" Kaleb sneered as he looked at Felix who practically dropped Jay from his back.

"Fucking thanks... And I'm not your girlfriend so shut your fucking face" Jay retaliated earning a weird look from everyone as they had all thought Kaleb had asked her out already.

"Fine whatever" Kaleb sighed as he started walking away from the others.

"Where are Meg and May then?" Trinity asked to break the awkward silece that had consumed the group.

"Well I think they are dead to be honest" Jay said as she shrugged her shoulders and started walking in a completely different direction to Kaleb.

"Oh and just so you know Jayla, May was a way better kisser then you!" Kaleb shouted making Jay stop and clench her fists.

"Well maybe you should have got lessons from Jacob because he knows a thing or two about kissing someone you prick!" Jay shouted back.

"Guys! Focus! Where the living fuck are May and Meg?!" Jacob shouted making the arguement stop before Jay shot Kaleb because he knew she really wanted to.. He did too.

"Lets look for them then but if they are dead I ain't putting a bullet through their faces!" Jay shouted as she started walking back towards the mill.

"I'll gladly do it" Trinity chimed as she joined Jay's side and started singing Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez and also making Jay try to keep a straight face as she did so.

"MAY!" Jay shouted after an hour of looking for her friend, the others had found Meg and had to 'put her down' so it was just May now,,,

"Do I get to kill this one? The boys got the last one!" Trinity shouted as Jay sighed to herself.

"Oh my days your so childish" Jay said as she open the agar door of the mill. She could hear weeping as she looked under the stairs to see May holding her lower abdomin and crying. "GUYS! GET IN HERE!" Jay shouted as Jacob and Trinity burst into the room.

"May! Your alive!" Jacob shouted as he fell to his knees beside her, not even noticing the small pool of blood that started to form.

"Jacob,,," Jay started as Trinity took the safety off her gun and aimed it at May's head without Jacob seeing.

"Fuck this" Trinity said as she pulled the trigger making blood and brains splatter all over Jacob and Jay who just looked at her with a 'what the fuck' expression on their faces that made Trinity want to laugh.

"Your an idiot. At least I had the decensy to wait until you kicked the bucket before i shot you in the face!" Jay shouted making Trinity scoff.

"Bitch you just left me with Claudia, CLAUDIA!" Trinity shouted back making Jay laugh at her.

"That was her own decision not mine, besides I didnt know if you where dead or not so leaving you was the best option giving the situation!" Jay practically screamed as Jacob craddled May's dead body.

"Where's tweedle dee and tweedle dumb?" Trin asked trying to change the subject.

"I think you mean complete wanker and awesome doctor matey... they are outside being girls" Jay said as she looked down at the sobbing man that rocked his dead girlfriend.

"What happens now?" Jacob asked between sobs as the others sighed.

"We don't know..." Jay said as she started biting her piercing again.