Chapter 6 - Looking For A Disaster

I'm gunna try a different type of writing because I'm confusing myself and to the one person that has been hating me because I didn't kill Trinity when she was bit - This is my zombie story and I write it how I want. This is going to be a completely different zombie story to the others out there so stfu because it doesn't make sense to you. Don't like it then don't read it.

Sorry about my rant guys. Enjoy xxx

(This is pretty much everybody's point of view now)

"Are you sure you can smell them Trinity? It's been two months" Meg said as she trailed behind Jay and Trinity, they had been on the move for over two months from a herd of undead that was following them.

"Shut up Meg" Jay said in annoyance for the seventeenth time in the past twenty minutes.

"Quoting Family Guy there Jayla. But Meg please don't ask again because Jayla - Marie here has a thing for Kaleb and she wants to find him so she can suck his face off" Trinity said making Jay cringe and Meg laugh.

"Shut up. It's Jay. J A Y. Not Jayla - Marie. You know I only let my mother call me that" Jay said as she clenched her fists at the thought of her mother.

"Jayla! I'm back!" Shay shouted as she came through the front door, her second tour of Afghanistan was over and she couldn't wait to see her daughter.

"Hey mum" Jay said as she walked down the stairs in her Panic At The Disco band tee, black ripped skinny jeans that had chains on the belt hoops and black leather combat boots that had studs along the rims.

"God. What have you done to yourself?" Shay asked in disgust as she looked at her daughter. The last time she had saw her daughter was two years before. She remembered Jay having long ash blonde hair, silver grey eyes and the pale complection she had inherited from both her parents but instead there was a girl with pastel blue hair tied into a high ponytail, steel grey eyes that where heavily lined with black and piercings in her nose, tongue and lip.

"I've had this for a year... What's the problem?" Jay asked as her mother put down her bag and folded her arms.

"Where do I begin? Your hair is blue, you have piercings, your wearing... that" She said as she pointed out everything the military had made her believe looked wrong with her daughter.

"Well thanks for the support mum" Jay said as she went back upstairs, her mother followed her up and gasped at the sight she saw. Hee daughters lifestyle had completely changed and she didn't like it. The walls where covered in pictures of Jay's friends and posters of heavy metal bands, her bed was messy and the curtains looked like they hadn't been opened since she left.

"Before you say anything mum I'm leaving. Don't follow me, not like you'd care anyway" She said as she picked up a back pack and pulled it over her shoulder.

"Where would you go? You won't survive without me!" Her mum shouted as Jay sighed.

"I've survived without you for the past six years in total so fuck off!" Jay shouted back as she barged past her mother, down the stairs and out the house for the last time.

"I think you struck a nerve Trin" Meg said as Jay's memory ended.

"Little bit" Trin said as she continuously tapped Jay's shoulder.

"Keep poking me and see what happens" Jay snarled as Trin stopped making the three girls walk in silence.

"Stop... I think I've got something" Trinity said after a few minutes making Jayla and Meg stop walking. Trinity smelt the air and smiled to herself as she stepped forward, looking around at the plain field in front of them.

"Which way?" Jay asked as her and Meg started to follow Trinity who seemed to be in a daze.

2 Hours Later

The three girls had came to an abandoned mill that rested next to a lake and had miles of green around it. They didn't know how far they had walked but they knew that if they went inside they would be safe for the night.

"Do you think anyone is in there? Will you shoot?" Meg asked Jay who had gotten her machete from its holder and swapped it between her left and right hand.

"If there is then we'll talk and only if they shoot me... let's hope they shoot me" Jay answered as the girls ducked down as they started to run to the mill.

"Jay, your the smallest. Go in and have a look around through the window" Trin said as she held out her hands to give Jay a boost.

"Yes boss" Jay mocked making Meg and Trinity laugh as she jumped down from the window into the mill.

When inside Jay saw a small set up of three deck chairs surrounding a garbage can and matresses, there where curtains over the other windows. What Jay didn't notice was the boy who was hidden in the shadows. His eyes watching her every move.

"What are you doing here?" He asked making Jay jump.

"Come out here and I will tell you" Jay replied as the boy sighed to himself. He walked from the shadows and nearly fainted from the sight of her. As did she.

"Kaleb?"

"Titch?" He asked back, she had changed from the last time he saw her around two months before. Her hair had started to grow out revealing the ash blonde roots, her black skinny jeans where covered in blood and rips. So was her shirt that was half gone making it a crop top with her hoodie over the top of it. To Kaleb she still looked gorgeous, she always had from the first moment he laid eyes on her.

"Your alive?" They asked each other in unison. They couldn't believe that each of them was still living and breathing, even though that's what Jay's mission was. To find them.

"Yeah, Jacob and May are too. They are dating now so it's kind of awkward" Kaleb said as he scratched the back of his neck, flexing his muscles as he did so. Jay hated it when he did that.

"Cool. I've been with Trinity and Meg for the past two months so it's..." Jay trailed off as she was pulled into a hug from Kaleb. He missed touching her long hair, smelling her favourite fragrance of DKNY's Golden Delicious which was still existent on her body. "Nice to see you" She finished as she wrapped her own arms around Kaleb as put her head in his chest. He towered over her as he was six foot three and he had deep brown hair that looked black in the sun, his tanned skin was covered in blood splatters and his own clothes where as torn as hers but his shirt was still in one piece. They pulled away from each other as footsteps where coming from the bottom floor of the mill.

"Kaleb we are back!" May shouted as her and Jacob came up the stairs, Jacob didn't recognize Jay... nor did May so he pulled out the revolver pistol from his jeans and aimed at Jay. He slowly pulled the trigger as Jay was looking at Kaleb before she fell to the floor. Blood coming out of her lower abdomen.

"JACOB WHAT THE FUCK!" Kaleb shouted as his knees buckled and he picked up Jay's head and put it onto his legs, she smiled up at him as she heard Trinity jump through the window.

"Titch? What happened?!" She shouted as Jacob dropped the gun.

"Shit" Jacob said as he ran over to Jay who was holding her stomach with her now bloodied hands.

"It's gunna take alot more then that to kill me sunshine" Jay groaned as she tried to sit up.

"I'm so sorry Jay... I didn't know it was you" Jacob said as he knelt down to her level.

"Well next time ask 'Who the fuck are you' instead of shooting me" She said before groaning in pain. Not letting herself submit to her fear of her own blood. It had always made her sick and now it was coming out of her and not stopping.

"We need to find a doctor" Trinity said as Jay's world went black...