Chapter 7: The Wizard Becomes Aware

Time for a chapter dedicated to The Wizard Zombie! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Wizard Zombie was toiling away in his castle, far away from Suburbia. While he was trekking back to the castle, he didn't realize that he had the wrong book, until it nearly fell into the moat. When he saw what was on it, he was completely shocked. One part of him was upset that it wasn't his and that there was no point in keeping it. But, another part of him said to keep it, thinking that it could come in handy in defeating the plants, but another reason was that it was lazy and didn't want to find another place to take notes on. 

Later, atop in the tower, where the Wizard Zombie currently is, there was a commotion of explosions. The room was splattered with gooey pink sludge, rainbows, and other candy stuff that would make a zombie puke or gag. 

"Grr! Some use this book is! It's ruined my workplace!" grumbled the Wizard Zombie, all covered in the sludge. He was standing near the open window when he heard a banging on his door. "ARGH! Who dares bother me at this moment?!" The Wizard yelled at the source of the noise. The door opened, and it was a Jester Zombie, along with a Knight Zombie accompanied by an imp holding two halves of a coconut. All of them had looks of fright on them. "Oh, it's just you all. Any concerning news?" 

"Y-yes, Senior Wizard of Darkland!" exclaimed the Jester. "Our loyal Leader Knight had spotted four troublemakers journeying to this very castle!" "Oh dear! Who could they be?" inquired the now intrigued Wizard Zombie. "Two plant wizards, Sunflower and Peashooter, followed by a Gnome with artillery and a young wizard!"  

Sunflower... It must be the one I ran into! She must be wanting the book back! The Wizard Zombie thought to himself. The rest of the words floated in. A Peashooter? I have never heard of a Peashooter in the magic ranks before... as for the Gnome... what is that anyway?! The Wizard's thoughts soon came to the young wizard, which made him go deep into his thoughts. 

Young Wizard... who- wait... I thought I was the only wizard... 

The Wizard Zombie was pulled immediately from his thoughts by the imp tugging at his robe, which he slapped the imp away after coming to. The others were trying to snap the Wizard out of his thoughts by yelling out to him. "What is it?" 

"What about the troublemakers, sire?" questioned the Jester. 

"I'll prepare some reinforcements. Go and prepare the barracks and find some potential troops. I'll try to get to brewing something about..." 

"Will do!" and with that, the zombies left. "And as for that 'Young Wizard', I'll have to see about him..." The Wizard said to himself.