Chapter 14: Traversing the Tower

Alex and the plants effortlessly bash their way through the Tower Guard Zombies who guarded the wooden doors, which was just two Knights and their lazy Kings. However, there was a huge number of flights of cobblestone stairs they had to traverse. 10 flights to be exact. 

Alex looks up to see what awaits them on those flights. He saw there were more zombies, some of them being Knights, others just regular peasant zombies. Alex warns the plants to keep their guard up, in case the Wizard Zombie has another trick up his sleeve. 

****

Spiral Staircase Flight Explanation: Each flight will have 16 steps, and the rotation will be 180 degrees. I'm not going to go over calculations... You can check it yourself here: https://www.blocklayer.com/stairs/spiral-stairs.aspx 

**** 

~~~~

Flights 1-3: 

The first three flights had 5 Peasant Zombies, which wasn't a hassle for Alex and the plants. 

Flights 4-7:

The next flights had more than the previous, but it still wasn't too bad. 

Flights 8-10: 

There were a whole bunch of Knights. However, these Knights had lances. Alex tells the plants to stand back, as he prepares a spell for the lance-wielding Knights. As the Knights charge him, Alex recites a few words and completes it by slamming the cobblestone ground with his wand. 

Suddenly, there was a mass of large vines which wrapped themselves around the zombies. Soon, there were pods, and emerging from the pods, were green 'zomboid' Knights. It turns out, Alex used a 'Zoybean Pod' spell.  

With the Knights now on their side, the remaining crew heads to the doors to confront the Wizard Zombie, once and for all. 

****

Told ya guys, another chapter, and it's much shorter!!  ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v