Please dont tell your sister

"So I did a bad thing..." Betty told Kevin after a hushed phone call to him as she left Veronica's house this morning, and demanded he be at her house by the time she got back there. When gossip is hot Kevin Keller ties up his running shoes and can be anywhere in Riverdale within five minutes, so when Betty got back he was lounging on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

"What took you so long?" Kevin gasped sitting bolt up right on the bed.

"I had to walk all the way from Sodale? Veronicas mansion is practically out of Riverdale" Betty sighed sitting down next to him.

"What's the bad thing that you did?" Kevin asked her.

"I kind of, well hypothetically, if you had a best friend, right and her brother was so unbelievably sex god like, and you slept with him, would you be mad?" Betty sighed covering her face.

"You slept with Jughead Jones? Are you fucking serious? For a start you lost your virginity, but with Jughead fucking Jones! This is un-fucking-believable!" Kevin squealed.

"Shut up, my mom is down stairs!" Betty hissed throwing her hands around his mouth and waited until his breathing had slowed down.

"So I mean how was it?" Kevin smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

"Fucking amazing" Betty said lying back and staring the ceiling starry eyed and smiling, remembering how gentle Jughead was with her last night.

"How did it even happen?" Kevin said laying down next to her.

"Well, me and Veronica were smoking "party pot" that's what she calls it, out on her balcony, and then she went in to get the drinks and after a while I was getting cold, so when I went back in to see what she was doing she was flat out asleep!" Betty laughed.

"So what you thought you would crawl into her brothers bed and warm up?" Kevin teased.

"No, I didn't purposely go looking for him, Veronica smoked the rest of the cigarettes, and I was high, so I thought I'd tidy up and take the drinks to the kitchen, where Jughead was" Betty sighed as if this was the climax of her story.

"And then I asked him for a cigarette and he took me up to his room and gave me one and smoked with me out on the balcony, and we had this great conversation about everything from books to music , we both like the same bands and then I kissed him, and he pushed me away" Betty gushed.

"So I planned on going home because I was so embarrassed, so I asked him if he could call me an Uber because I didn't have my car, and he said it was too late to go home, and I should stay, one thing lead to another I was in his bed" she said with her eyes closed.

"He pulled me in close, and his fingers were under my shirt and he kissed me, and then before you know it I was on top of him, and then he was on top of me, and then it happened and oh my god, I wish it didn't have to be so complicated" Betty threw her arm over her face once more.

"Is he worth it? Like when you draw a line through all of this, will he be worth it when Veronica eventually finds out?" Kevin asked as he propped himself up on his elbow and turned to look at her.

"I mean I take full responsibility for it, and I'm going to explain it to her as soon as possible, and I don't know whether it was because I lost my virginity to him, or because I've known him since forever, or the fact that we have a lot in common, but Kev I felt something with Jughead, that I've never felt before" Betty said wistfully.

"Yeah, girl, that's called an orgasm" leaving giggled.

"Except for that obviously" Betty giggled too.