↝ pool party | rami

imagine this...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

You were having a pool party with the Bohemian Rhapsody cast as a celebration for the success of the film.

You were just sat there with your swim suit on and a book in your hands. You haven't gotten to the pool since you knew the water was so cold.

"Y/N! Come to the pool! It's weird not having you here." You heard Lucy called you.

"I'm good!" You said and looked away from them.

You saw your boyfriend walk towards you and he just gotten out of the pool. He's so hot.

"You have to go to the pool before I really will carry you going to the pool." Rami said.

"Not a chance, babe." You said and continued reading the book.

Suddenly, he took the book from your hands and swiftly carried you to his arms.

"Rami! No! Let me down now!" You demanded and you start hitting him in the chest but he never stopped walking.

When you were in the edge of the pool, Rami suddenly jumped with you still in his arms. You felt the cold water covered your whole body underwater when you were free from him, you swam going up to breathe.

You heavily breathe and you shivered. You heard Rami and the other laugh. Rami swam towards you to hug you from the back so that you'll be warm.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, darlin'."

You then splashed water in his face and everyone just started splashing with each other.