↝ proud | rami

imagine this...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

You were an actress who has been nominated for best actress in an awarding show. You brought your boyfriend, Rami, with you. You've been together for two years now.

It was nerve-wracking for you when the host mentioned your name. Rami held your hand and you squeezed it a bit.

"And the best actress awards goes to..." Your head begin to spin because your heart wouldn't stop pounding until.

"Y/N Y/L/N!" The host said and you immediately looked at Rami and he had a big smile on his face.

You kept mumbling 'oh my god' until Rami pecked his lips to yours. You quickly got up from your seat and walked up to the stage. You received the award from the hosts and they gave you the stage to give a speech.

"Oh. My. God." You started and the audience howled and cheered for you. "I just would like to thank all of those who supported me especially my family and of course..." You looked at Rami and gave him a smile. "The love of my life, Rami Malek." When you said his name, then audience teased you.

You look back at the audience and continued with your speech until you ended it.. "I couldn't have done it without you guys. So once again, thank you."

After you ended your speech, Rami was clapping and howled as a support to you. You came back to your seat with the award in your hand. You looked at Rami once again ans both your hand intertwined.