TxT debut!!

Jae's Pov

I was on my way to Big Hit entertainment, because my kids are gonna debut today, so i thought why not surprise them.

i walked in to the company and said hi to the staff. I was looking around for their practice room. I went in before i could even say anything, Yeonjun had already tackled me in a hug.

" Jae hyung! you didn't say you were gonna come " Yeonjun said super happy

" well i wanted to surprise you guys " I said smiling happy to see my kids.

I lifted Yeonjun while he still hugged me, and then walked over to the others. "   Jae hyung we've missed you " Hueningkai said hugging me after Yeonjun let me go. I hugged back happy to see him.

" how are you guys! have you eaten yet " I asked them wanting to take them out to eat.  " were great hyung!, and no we haven't eaten yet we've been practicing " Soobin answered wanting to go out and eat with his Hyung.

" then let's go im gonna take you guys to eat! " I said

" what do you guys want " I asked

" chicken " beomgyu yelled.

" ramen " hueningkai said.

" pizza " Taehyun said

" anything! " Soobin and Yeonjun yelled.

" haha come on i know a place that has all those things " I said happy to get sometime with them.

When I was on my way out of the door Taehyun jumped on my back, I put my hands under his thighs so he wouldn't fall. When we were crossing the road i told them to be careful.

" we will Appa " Soobin said joking 

" Yah! I am your Appa so you better listen " I said back smiling with Taehyun still on my back.

When we came to the restaurant, the kids were excited, I just watched the smiling like a proud father, which i was.

" you guys, im really proud of you " I said to the smiling, they all stopped what they were doing to listen to what i had to say. " I've seen you've gone through and i know that you guys are gonna be famous " I said to the feeling really proud.

" Jae hyung you helped us a lot through this journey " Yeonjun said with tears in his eyes, I when over to him and hugged him " Oh! don't cry " I said to him " I want to see your smile you bright and happy smile " When i said that he smiled really brightly.

" Jae hyung your like our guardian Angel " Beomgyu said smiling from happiness

" No he's like our Father " HueningKai Said as he went over to me and hugged me.

When he did that all the others went in for a Group hug i of course hugged back.

" Im so proud of you guys, I love you " I said to the happy that they debuted.

" We love you too Appa " they said together.

(J ) Hope you guys liked this chapther!!

If you want to request anything you can!!

Until next chapther Bye Bye!!