New kid

School AU

Jae's Pov

I wake up to the most annoying sound in the world... my alarm clock.

" sweetheart you should hurry it's your first day at school" my mom yelled from down stairs

" yeah yeah mom, did you make pancakes at least " I yelled back to her

" of course I did " she said in a duhh voice.

I got up went in to the bathroom did my morning routine, and wore my uniform

( idk from which school this is but yeah... not mine)

I went downstairs and ate my pancakes they were delicious
"Mom the pancakes are great thanks love you bye " I said to her and went out

" love you too sweetheart " she said smiling to me

Time skip

I was outside of the school, some people were outside while others were just arriving most of them stares at me, as I was new.

I went in and immediately went to my class which was math, which I was pretty good at.

I went in to the class, there was only one seat left, it was next to a guy with a very small face, he was quite cute.

I went over to him " hey is it okay if I sit here, and I'm Jae by the way" I said to him smiling I saw him blush a little " y-yeah sure, and I'm jinyoung " jinyoung said stuttering a little.

Just as I sat down the teacher came in, thank god he didn't ask me to introduce myself.

Time skip

Class just finish I was on my way out when I heard someone call my name " hey Jae which class do you have " I turn around and see that it's jinyoung " oh I have art, what do you have " I said he looked a little disappointed " I have English " he said " oh. We could meet up for lunch if you want " I said to him which made him smile " sure " he said smiling then he left.

I went to my next class I went in and again there was only one seat left, the person that sits next to that seat was very cute and small, which made me smile.

" hello I'm Jae, you wouldn't mind me sitting here" I said to him smiling
" no, I wouldn't mind you can sit, and I'm daehwi " daehwi said also smiling.

Class started, I was trying to draw but daehwi kept on tapping me on the should so I looked at him, when he did some cute poses, which made me chuckle.

" your adorable daehwi " I said to him chuckling, this seemed to make him blush a little

Time skip I was walking in the hallway, on my way to the cafeteria, I put my headphones in and listened to some kpop ( got7 lullaby)
When suddenly I walked in to someone, said person fell, but I quickly caught him... I looked down and saw a very handsome boy, he had his eyes closed waiting for the empact of the fall, when he opened his eyes I smiled " hello I'm Jae " I said chuckling a little

" h-hello I'm.....

Hope you liked this chapter

Until next time bye bye