Why me...

Trigger warning: self harm, hate, etc

3rd person POV

The members were noticing that Jae was acting different, he would distant himself from them, and he would flinch everytime anyone touched his arms.

" have you guys seen how different Jae hyung's been " Daehwi said looking really sad, " of course we have daehwi! " Jihoon said mad " he wouldn't even cuddle with me last night" Seongwoo said unhappy.

What the members didn't know was that Jae was going through the most hardest thing in the world.

4 days earlier

Jae's POV

" your so ugly "

" you should kill yourself no one likes you! "

" OMG Jae is just so f*#king fat, just look at him "

" you should just leave wanna one you don't belong there"

" your such a slut 😠😤"

" leave my Oppa's slut 😠😤"

Why me... what did I do to get all this hatred.... I will work harder... I will do better for you wannabels.

And that's what I did I went on diet, I started practicing more.

Sure I don't hang out with my members, but it's for the fans, everything I do is for the fans.

" omg look how gross he looks "

" look how skinny he is eww 🤮 "

" look how grossed out the members are just leave wanna one Jae "

" ewww look at him, so ugly "

I thought they would stop, but they didn't, it only got worse.

3rd person POV

The members saw Jae walk away looking depressed, they wanted to help but they didn't know what was going on.

They have noticed how he has lost a lot of weight, so Jisung has been trying to feed him more,

But what he doesn't know is that, every time he finishes the food it never stays in his stomach.

While all the members were distracted Minhyun followed Jae.

Jae had walked in the bathroom and locked the door before Minhyun could walk in after him.

Minhyun was very worried, cause he knew what was going on with all the hate that Jae was receiving, he had noticed the changes before the others, and saw the comments before the others to.

But he couldn't tell them, he wanted Jae to tell them.

Jae's POV

I went into the bathroom, and took out a razor.

I must do better

One cut

I must become better

Two cuts

I must do everything I can to be better

Three cuts

For the fans

Four cuts

I kept on cutting until, the razor became to slippery, and fell out of my hand.

I started crying, I promise to be better, I was now sobbing.

" hyung are you okay " a voice asked

" I-I'm alright Daniel " I answered him trying to stop myself from sobbing.

" are you sure hyung " Daniel asked worried.

I was just silent hoping he would leave, when I didn't, hear him I knew he left.

I began cleaning my cuts, winching every now and then, I then banged my arm up and went to bed. With only one thought in my mind.

I must become better

Heyo!! I will be making a part two of this!!

Until next chapter bye bye!!!
❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜