^_^V-live moments^﹏^

~* Jaewoon *~

Jae had just started a V-live, he was just answering som questions.

" where are the other members! "

" I think their all asleep " Jae said tired but smiling

" I Love You Jae!!! "

" I love you too " Jae said doing a finger heart.

just when he said that sungwoon came in to the room, instead of sitting next to Jae he sat on Jae's lap. Jae wrapped his arms around sungwoon's waist, " are you tired " Jae asked smiling " mhmm" sungwoon replied while rubbing his eyes.

while this happened the comments went crazy with there ship name.

" AHHHHH OMG!! JAEWOON "

" OMG HE JUST SAT ON JAE'S LAP UWU!!! "

" I wish i was where Sungwoon is right now "

" pdifhksdbciuohf UWU!! "

when Jae noticed the comment he just smiled and thought ' why not give them more fan service ' , so he kissed Sungwoon's neck which got Sungwoon to sober up. " w-what are you doing Jae " Sungwoon asked getting shy " just something for the fans " Jae whispered in his ear while bitting it a little.

" Sorry wannable i'm gonna have to cut this short cause this little shortie needs me to give him some attention " Jae says smilling, but just before he ended it he gave Sungwoon a kiss on the cheek so the fans could see it.

~* Jae and BTS *~

BTS just started a V-live, they were just having some fun and answering the fans questions, when they heard their door bell ring. Jin went to open the door, when he came back he was getting carried by Jae, Jae then put jin down " hey guys! " he said smiling.

Everyone from BTS ran to Jae and tackled him to the ground in a hug, " Jae how have you been!! " Rm asked smiling from ear to ear " oh! I've been great, I've just been missing you guys " Jae said happy.

They then went over to sit again, when Jae sat down Jungkook sat down on his lap and started to nuzzle in his neck, Jae smiled and hugged the boy, Jimin and TaeTae sat right next to him each one of them latching on to an arm.

While this happened everyone in the comments began to freak out.

" OMG look at Jungkook such a soft baby "

" AHHHH Jimin and Tae are latching on to him UWU!! "

" OMG is it just me or does suga look jealous!! "

" UWUWUWUWUWUWUWU!!!!"

" OWO Jae is such a daddy "

Rm was the first to notice the comments, he just started laughing after the last comment he read. When all the others saw the comments Jungkook, V and Jimin started blushing, while Yoongi was shocked that they saw that he was jealous.

Jin J-hope and Rm were just laughing their asses off. " Of course im a daddy " Jae said then winked.

~* Cuddles *~

As all the members of wanna one were doing a V-live, Jihoon Woojin and Jae were no where to be seen.

" Where are Jihoon Woojin and Jae "

" I don't really know where they are " Answered Daniel

" Do you guys know where they are " Asked Daniel the members they all shook there head.

Daniel and the others thought ' why not look for them ' so they went over to Jae's room first where they didn't find them, so they went to Jihoon and Woojin's room.

When they walked in the members were jealous of course they were, seeing Jae in the middle of Jihoon and Woojin who were cuddling Jae.

They forgot that they were filming so all the fans saw them cuddling and the members jealous faces. Daniel was so Jealous that he just ended the V-live without saying bye to Wannable.

(J ) hope you liked this chapther.

If anyone wants to request you can.

Until next time Bye Bye !!!!!!