Jae's most sexy moments

~Pd101~

3rd Pov
All the trainees were getting ready so they could start filming, none of them knew what they were doing today, they were going to do... dance battle!!!

Everyone was sitting down when, bam! They all got shocked by the music.

Then they all started cheering when they saw the MC, it was Kim Doyeon and Choi Yoojung!

All the trainees were just dancing, while one was just smiling at all the trainees even if he was just as exited as them.

And that was JAE.

Time skip

Jae's Pov
One of my favorite song started playing and I knew I had to dance.

( you choose who you think is better )
I was so into the dance and didn't care what anyone thought.

3rd POV

Everyone was shocked, sure they knew that Jae was sexy, but damn they were shocked!

In the end Daniel was chosen as the winner!!!
* Wanna one Go *
(This is not an actual episode)

3rd Pov
Everyone was getting ready to watch a movie, one of them wasn't there seeing as he was the last to get to shower after practice, that was Jae.

There were discussing what to watch

" I think we should watch a scary movie" Guanlin said grinning

" what! No let's watch comedy " Jihoon said scared but then he thought if he sat by Jae then he could cuddle him " actually let's watch horror " Jihoon said grinning inside

Just when they were about to put the movie on Jae came out of the bathroom it seems as tho he had forgotten to take his clothes with him into the bathroom.

All of them were watching him his towel barely covering him, and the water dripping down his abs, they were all almost drooling.

What they didn't see was that Jae had went and took his clothes on and he was on his way back.

He went to sit next to woojin when Jihoon snapped out of his trance
" no! Sit with me Jae " Jihoon yelled

Jae looked very confused " hm? Okay "
And so they watch the movie

Sorry this took so long and also it being short

Been stressed with school

Anyway until next chapter bye bye 👋