Produce 101

3rd person POV

There was only one seat left it was number 102, the trainees were exited to see what the next company was.

Everyone was shocked to see what was on the screen, " big hit entertainment ".

" jjinja! "

" can I quit now! "

" what b-but I thought they said that they weren't sending any trainees "

And then they saw you come in

" we have no chance "

Jae's POV

I was inside this waiting room with mirrors, where I saw my name tag.

I then looked up where I saw a camera, I thought why not say something, " Hello! " I then looked at my self one last time in the mirror " fighting! Jae you can do this ".

I had just walked out, and the first thing I hear is " we have no chance " of course I didn't mind it that much and just greeted them " annyeonghaseyo! " I bow and wave a little.

I look around and see that all the seats are taking leaving one which was number 102, it was actually the seat I wanted cause I wanted to start from the bottom and then get better, that's why the sticker I chose is F level.

Just when I had sat down boa sunbaenim walked in with the other judges, one after one almost everyone was done but me, when it was my turn everyone payed attention. I walked on stage and said hello to the judges " hello sunbaenims " they of course said hello back.

Boa asked something that I knew she was gonna ask " Jae-yong why is your paper blank " I answered back " well I wanted to surprise you with what I can do ".

( your the guy in The Middle)

I was really tired seeing as I was one of the last to perform.

" h-how was he so good "

" oh my.. I have no chance "

( interview with Kang Daniel )

" what did you think of Jae's performence " the interviewer asked

" i thought he was amazing " Daniel said

" i can't believe he could dance and sing so well when he was one of the last to perform!"

Boa asked " Jae can you rap " I said " if that's what you want sure "

( interview with Guanlin )

" what did you think of Jae's rap " the interviewer asked

" it was so amazing!!, I hope he can help me get better " Guanlin said

 After that the rap trainer asked shocked " h-how can you rap so fast after just dancing and singing " I said " well when you train day and night nonstop by some strict teachers you can do anything ".

They now were discussing which level I was going to get,

" I'm sure he's gonna get A level "

" he's super talented of course their gonna give him A level "

Boa turn around looking serious and said " Jae your rank will be....... A "I was super happy "thank you so much " I said.

I went back and waited for the last couple of trainees to finish, when everyone was done they showed the theme song ' nayana '. I was concentrating on the choreography trying to get every detail, its was hard but i knew i could do it, and the song was also really catchy.

 I was getting my suitcase so that i could get on the bus. I had just got on the bus, and sat at the back. Then the others came in.

No one's POV

Everyone from A level came in to the bus and saw Jae sitting alone, they were to scared to sit next to him, because he looked so cold, but then someone sat next to him

" hi i'm seongwoo " he said super excitedly.

" hi my names Jae " Jae said also happy that someone was talking to him. 

They then started to joke around, Seongwoo kept on making weird faces that got Jae to laugh, in Seongwoo's mind ' I love his smile and laugh so much! '. Everyone around them was shocked that someone that looked so cold was laughing.

When they got to the dorms Seongwoo and Jae split up to find there rooms. It just so happened that Seongwoo and Jae were roommates. Seongwoo hugged Jae out of excitement,

 " yay! were roommates Jae! " Seongwoo yelled, Jae just laughed and hugged back, but instead of letting go he lifted Seongwoo up, Seongwoo wrapped his legs around jae's waist.Jae just lifted him in the room then put him down so he could unpack. Jae introduced himself to the others in the room.

" Hello im Jae! " he said

" Hi i'm park Woojin "

" I'm Noh Taehyun "

" Let's hope we all make it through these 3 months together " Jae said

( J ) hope you guys liked this chapter.

If you guys want to request anything you can.

Until next chapter Bye bye!! <3