~Jaewink~

~ fanmeet ~

Jihoon's POV

I was sitting next to Jae as always, but Jae wasn't giving me any attention because of the fans, so i just sat there pouting and looking at him.

" Jihoon!! Your so adorable " A fan yelled

I didn't answer back cause i was still pouting at Jae. When Jae finally noticed me pouting at him he smiled " does my little Jihoon want attention from me " Jae said while petting my head. 

I smiled and nodded " Yes! Hyung you haven't paid any attention to me Today " I said pouting.

I could hear all the fans yelling and I knew Jae could hear them too, he then stopped petting my head and then took a hold of my hand and the turned around so he could talk with the fans.

" isn't Jihoon just adorable Wannables " Jae asked them while still playing with my small hands. All the fans yelled " YES HE IS!! ".

" No I'm not I'm sexy " I said to them, but then Jae went all the way close to me and Said " your more cute then sexy Jihoon " after he said that he smirk.

" Hey! Wannables who's more sexy me or Jihoon " he said smirking

" Hey! that's not fair your so much more sexy then me Hyung " I said whining.

" Okay fine... Then whos more Sexy Daniel or Jihoon " Jae asked looking between me and Daniel.

" DANIEL " A lot of the fans yelled

" JIHOON " some of the fans yelled 

" see Jihoon even the fans know you cute " Jae said looking at me smirking.

" your Just such a cutie pie Jihoon "

~ Wanna one Go /Jaejinwink/ ~

3rd Person POV

All the members were asleep, when you hear a sound from one of the rooms, inside the room you see movement in the bed, it was the bed that Jihoon and Guanlin were sleeping in.

Jihoon had taken of the string that bound him and Guanlin, then he left the room and went in to the small room.

When Jihoon had went into the room, he went straight over to Jae's bed were he was sleeping with Woojin bound together, Jae was spooning Woojin, Woojin was the small spoon and Jae was the big spoon.

Jihoon also wanted to cuddle with them so he went over to them and just laid with them, Jae was a light sleeper so he woke up right when Jihoon came on the bed.

" What... are you doing here Jihoon? " Jae asked still tired

" I just wanted to cuddle with you Hyung " Jihoon said pouting

" Awww~ come here you big baby " Jae said waking up a little smiling at jihoon

when Jae said that Woojin woke up, he was confused because Jihoon was there.

" what are you doing here Jihoon " Woojin Said while getting closer to Jae, Jae also pulled him closer.

" i just wanted to cuddle with hyung, is that okay Woojin" Jihoon asked Woojin

" of course! " Woojin said excited

* time skip by the awsome kpop God *

Everyone had woken up but Jae, Woojin and Jihoon, Guanlin was shocked when he didn't find Jihoon next to him when he woke up.

When everyone went in to Jae's room they saw that Jae was in the Middle of Jihoon and Woojin getting cuddled while he had his arms around their waist.

some of them were Jealous while the others thought it was cute, when they woke up they were shocked to see all their members in the room!.

( J ) Hope you guys liked this chapter.

it would mean a lot to me if you guys would vote Cause it would show that you actually like my story.

if you guys want to request you can through the comments or sending it to me.

Until next chapter Bye Bye!!!!