~Jaeniel~

~ Awards show~

Jae's Pov

i was sitting in between Jisung and daniel, dancing to Seventeen Very Nice. While i was dancing the camera man had started filming me, and that when i noticed that Daniel was looking at me with so much love, i looked at him and smile.

He looked away blushing ' aww he's så adorable' .

Daniel's Pov 

Jae Hyung was dancing, i couldnt stop my self from just staring at him, then he looked at me and smiled, i was so embarrassed that i got caught staring at him, but he just smiled which made my heart just beat out of control. ' that was so embarrassing '

Fan's Pov

AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG JAENIEL!!!!

I LOVE JAENIELLLL!!!

ERTYKJHGRFETYUIKFJHGFDJ<3<3<3<33<

YASSSS NEW VIDEO FOR YOUTUBE!!!!

IM DEAD!!!

~ dorm ~ WARNING SMUT

Daniel's Pov

Me and Jae where alone at the dorm, Jisung and Minhyun took the kids out shopping.

this was perfect for my plan, today i can finally do what ive been waiting to do.

" Jae hyung!! can you please come " i yelled out to him.

" coming Daniel" Jae yelled back.

Just then he came in, with only his pants on, " H-hyung why arent you wearing a shirt" i stutterd out.

" oh... if you want i can go take a shirt on" Jae said to me .

" NOO, i want to look at you abs " I whispered the last part.

"oh okay, what did you want " Jae asked me looking confused.

i didnt say anything, i just walked closer to him, When our faces were only inches apart, i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He was shocked but kissed back.

Jae's Pov

I was shocked that Daniel kissed me, but i kissed him back, I then squeezed his ass which made him gasp, which gave my tongue access to his warm mouth, this made him moan.

I took a hold of his thighs and carried him up to my room, and threw him on the bed. 

" strip " i command him

he nodded and began stripping, My dick got hard from seeing him fully naked and he saw it, so he crawled over to me and unziped my pants and with out warning he put it in his mouth and started sucking.

I was getting close to cumming but i stopped him which made him whine, i pushed him on the bed and just pushed my dick in his tight ass, at first he screamed but the he Moaned, i began pounding in him, i then started to suck on one nippel and play with the other.

He the came on the bedsheets, which made him clench around my dick, Which made me cum inside him.

I Layed down beside him and whispered in his ear " I love you Daniel "

" I love you too hyung " he said before he fell asleep.

~ Fanmeet ~

Jae's Pov

I was sitting in between Guanlin and Jihoon, When Guanlin sat on my lap, i didnt really care so i let him, but that made Jihoon jealous so he also sat on my lap.

3rd person POV

 This made all the fans scream.

" AHHH GUANLIN AND JIHOON SO CUTE!! "

" JAE YOUR SUCH A DADDY "

" DANIEL PROTECT YOU MANZZ "

this made Daniel look where they were sitting, what he saw made him very jealous, it made all of them, but the others were better at hidding it, but daniel couldn't stop him self.

he went over there and push Guanlin and Jihoon off Jae, and sat on Jae's lap himself, you could see Guanlin and Jihoon pout in the background.

This made the fans go crazy

" YASSS PROTECT YOUR MANZ "

" AHHHH JAENIEL!!!"

" AHHH JAENIEL IS REAL!!! "

sorry i havent been updating lately ive just been stressed with school and home life

Sorry that this might be a little short.

Until next Chapter bye bye.