Produce x 101

3rd Pov
All the trainees were in there practice rooms, they were practicing X1-MA.

What they didn't know was that they would have a special guest visiting them.

-A class practice room-

3rd Pov

Some of them where practice, while others were sitting down when the door was opened.

In walked Wanna one Jae.

" omg! It's Jae from wanna one " yohan said exited

Jae smiled at him " hello A class I'm gonna be your trainer today " he smiled at them which made them all feel comfortable.

" let's start immediately, I want to see how far you are" Jae said seriously

They all stood in formation and started, some of them kept making mistakes, and Jae noticed them all.

Which made him disappointed, that they weren't helping each other, and working harder.

" okay stop. " Jae said with disappointment in his voice, all the trainees noticed the disappointment , which made them nervous.

" have you been training as much as you can and helping each other " he asked them

They couldn't even answer cause they haven't, some of them have but.. not all of them.

Jae sighed " okay come on I'll help, I want you to listen and do as I say okay " he said looking at them, they all nodded and went in formation.

Every time one of them would make a mistake he wouldn't get mad at them he would calmly tell them how to do it and then proceed.

In the end they were all doing it perfectly, which made Jae smile.

" I'm proud of you guys, hope you make it far, but.. I need to help... uhm another class now " Jae almost told them that he was gonna go and help F class thank god he stopped himself.

They all started to whine not wanting him to leave, he laughed " guys I have to go " then someone yelled " group hug!!! "

They all ran to Jae and squeezed Jae to death.

RIP JAE

Thanks for reading, hope you liked this chapter.

Anyways until next chapter bye bye 👋