ten

ten

Luke was sitting in the grass, watching the night sky and all the heroes run about. Some of them were a little mistrusting of him, which they had a right to be, but others had long forgiven him, which made the son of Hermes feel better.

But the one person he wanted to see, he couldn't find.

And so he sat in the grass, watching for her.

Luke missed her so much. He hadn't seen her in years now, and all he wanted to do was hug her and make her laugh again.

One thing a lot of people failed to understand, is the lengths he went for the girl he was in love with. He turned against the gods for being angry at his death. He was scared to possess Kronos, because he didn't know if he would go to Elysium with her.

He turned most of the wrongs he did to a right by using her name.

Of course, Kronos took advantage of that as well, and often convinced him that the daughter of Nemesis would approve.

Luke sighed. All of his thoughts seemed to lead back to her, and all the horrible things he did.

He hated it.

It was all Kronos's fault.

"Luke?"

The son of Hermes shuddered. He never thought he would hear that voice again.

He turned around, and tucked a stray piece of her curly black hair behind her ear, staring into her grey eyes.

"Noelle."

He was finally at peace.