Chapter III

dedicated to @jonachulet =)

Pero hindi lang si Jace ang nakadarama ng kakaibang pakiramdam na iyon.

Oh! Tama si Susie, this guy must be something! He's really gorgeously ang stunningly handsome! And why does my heart beat so fast? Griff's mind said.

Griff silently sniffs when she felt the heat coming from his palm holding her palm, while she calms her heart beats fast while there eyes glued on each other.

Ah, ang kamay ko, and she needs to calm herself.

Oh, Jace said and quickly release her hand. Sorry. Nawala yata ako sa sarili ko ah, he laughingly said.

It's okay, Griff smilingly said.

Ah, let's have a seat! natatarantang agad na humila ng upuan si Jace para sa kanya.

Oh, thank you, she sweetly said.

So, what's your order?

Hmm, bahala ka na.

Are you sure?

Oo naman! Sige na.

Okay then! Jace picks their order.

Ilang sandali pa, magana na silang kumain in between secretly looking on each other, and when their eyes met, they'll smile to each other.

But obviously, they are really attracted to each other.

After having their dinner, nagkwentuhan lang sila ng kung anu-ano while having a cup of coffee, in the end, Jace invited her to dance with matching sweet music background from the live orchestra.

So, is it true what Jericho said that you don't have a boyriend? Jace casually asked while their dancing in the middle of the club-restaurant together with other pairs.

Well, if I have one I wouldn't agree with Susie's idea of having a blind date with you, she smilingly said with full of self-confidence.

But the truth was, she's trying to control herself para hindi mabulol, o mag-blush, o maging mailap ang mga mata dahil sa sobrang kaba while she felt the heat coming from his body since their dancing sweet their bodies were too close to each other.

Hindi sya ganun, she's a woman of the world, sanay syang makiharap sa matataas na tao, at sanay syang makipag-usap sa mga lalaking kagaya ni Jace.

That's why what's happening to her right now is different, unbelievable.

Really? I'm lucky coz you agreed with Susie's idea.

And why is that?

Well, because I got the chance to know the most beautiful woman of the world.

Naman! Susie didn't informed me that her boyfriend's friend is a joker.

Hey, I'm not a joker. It's just that -

Whatever! Anyway, it means, I didn't fail your expectations?

Well, definitely!

Good! You didn't fail my expectations too. Susie builds you up too well. So I decided to meet you.

Really? Hmm, it means we can get along in the coming days?

Why not?

Jace definitely felt happy from what he heard from Griff.

A, Griff, may I ask you a question?

Yes, what is that?

Sabi ni Jericho, kaya daw wala kang boyfriend ay dahil ayaw mo ng commitments. I mean, ayaw mo ng -

Yeah, ayoko kasi ng may lalaking magmamando sa akin. Iyon bang magsasabi ng don't do this, don't do that. O, kaya naman, ayoko ng may magbabawal sa akin na gawin ang isang decision o bagay na gusto kong gawin.

In other words, ayaw mo ng may pakialamero sa buhay mo?

Yeah!

And may I know why?

That's too personal.

A, Okay! Sorry.

And how about you? Susie said you're also a type of man that don't give commitments on your relationship. Is it true?

Well, yes. I mean

You don't have to explain. I'll understand. It's hard to give a commitment to someone.

Griff.

We're on the same boat.

Yeah right.

Damn! Something's wrong! With this beautiful lady, I should impress her, and build-up myself on her. But if she already knew that I'm a type of man who didn't take woman seriously, definitely she'll be turned-off on me! Especially if she got traumatized with man that's why she's afraid to have a commitment. She's beautiful, smells like heaven. Hay! Why I feel super nervous? Parang hindi ako makapag-isip ng tamang diskarte, a!

Hey, it's late already, let's go home!

Ha? Jace scream when Griff said she wants to go home. Ah, yeah, fine. I'll take you home!

Don't be, I'll have my car.

Ha? Fine! But, I'll convoy on your car? Just to make sure that you're home safely and-No need! Thanks. My place is just ten minutes away from here. You'll be out of way.