Chapter VIII

Kakaibang pakiramdam na lalong lalala sa muli nilang pagkikita.

Damn! It's so boring here! It's too early to sleep!

Jace gets up on bed and took on a shower. After being dressed he went out of the penthouse of KimXi Hotel wherein he lives.

Sorry, Bro, out-of-town ako ngayon, Jericho said.

I see! Sige, I'll call both Matteo and Luis.

Okay, have a good time, Bro!

Okay!

But when he called both Matteo and Luis both of them are busy and also out-of-town.

Damn! Looks like its just me to have a goodtime this night! Jace said while gets out of the private lift of the hotel. Saan ba magandang pumunta para mawala ang boredom ko? Para naman akong pinagwelgahan ng mga-

Natigilan si Jace sa paglalakad sa lobby ng hotel nang may mahagip nang tingin.

Its Griff! What was she doing here? Sumunod ang tingin nya sa dalaga na papunta sa coffee shop ng hotel, while his heart began to falter dahil sa kakaibang excitement na nadarama sa muling pagkakita sa dalaga.

He walk towards the coffee shop while still calms himself.

At habang papalapit sya sa dalaga who's sitting on a table and done to give her order to the waiter, he can't take away his eyes on her.

She looks more beautiful today. What is she doing here?

Hi! He greets.

Ha! Griff looks at him. Oh, Jace, she said when she notice him.

A, I'm just passing by and I saw you go here that's why I follow you! Jace said.

Really? Oh, what a coincidence! I'm attending a three-day live-in seminar in this hotel. And I can't sleep that's why I'm here to have coffee, she said. And how about you? What are you doing here?

Well, this is KimXi Hotel, and I'm the CEO here!

Oh, really?

Yeah! So, can I join you?

Oh, sure! Have a seat!

Thanks! And he quickly sit.

Oh! What a coincidence! Thinking of him is the reason why I can't sleep on my suite, then, all of a sudden he was the one I'll gonna see here! She said to herself.

Anyway, how are you? He said.

Well, I'm fine!

Yeah, you really look fine! You look more beautiful now! Jace said while looking on her.

Thank you! But you also look fine! You look more handsome now! You look like a ramp model rather than a CEO of this hotel!

Wow! I'm flattered! Anyway, good for how many days is your seminar here?

Well, this is the first day, so I still have two more days to spent here.

Well? What a lucky day for me.

And why is that?

Because I have two days to see you.

Ganun?

Yeah! Although we've decided to discontinue what we've started, but don't you think its our fate to bumped each other again? he said with a meaningful look.

And why are you looking me that way? she managed to ask in a casual voice, as if she's not affected the way he looks at her, the truth, it adds an erotic beat on her pulse that she keeps to calm until now.

Well, would you believe me if I say that I've tried to forget that I know you, but the truth, your always on my mind. In fact, I'd hard tried not be tempted to call or even text you.

Really?

So, if it's true, the feeling is mutual! For how many times I've tried to text or call you just to know how are you. And I always wait for you to call, her mind said.

Yeah! So, can I keep you company while your here? Afterall, you're a very special guest in our hotel and I should be a good host to you.

Naman! You don't have to do that-

I insist! At least, I have a valid reason to be with you.

Ganun?

Yeah! So, you would allow me to do that? At least for 2 days?

Well, why not?

Jace smiled when Griff agrees, while his heart felt so much joy knowing that he'll gonna see and be with her for 2 days.

So, how's the seminar? Jace casually asked over a cup of coffee.

Right after Griff's seminar his already waiting for her outside the function room.

He made sure to have dinner with her and now they were at the hotel's coffee shop.

Hmm, okay naman! The participants became more interested now on our 2nd day, Griff casually said.

And tomorrow, is your last day, right?

Yeah.

So, it means, I still have a day to be with you.

Ha?

A, none. Anyway its early, after we finish our coffee, would you like me to tour you to other hotel facilities?

Ha?

Well, for you to enjoy and at the same time to see different hotel facilitiees. So, the next time you'll having a seminar this hotel can be your venue again.

Ganun? Sabagay, I'm sure my insomia attacks when I go back to my suite this early I'm just reading a book. And, since the seminar will end tomorrow at lunch its fine if I woke up late. So, where do you first tour me? Griff sweetly asked.

Well, how about sa casino? It's on the left wing of this hotel and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Really? May casino ang hotel na ito?

Of course, It's one of the main attraction here. So, let's go there? Jace stand and offer his hand.