Chapter XIII

You are joining me to drink?

A, sige.

Good! So, bring the brandy here!

Okay.

Kung dahil sa espiritu ng alak na kanilang nainom, o was it because of that raging and burning passion inside their heart that they were both trying to suppressed, their lovemaking that night was wonderful.

They go all the way, as if there's no other tomorrow to come.

But after that hot moment they've shared that brought both of them craziness joy, they both silent while beside each other and looks at the ceiling.

That was really great, Griff, Jace said softly.

Yeah, that was great. And I'm going to treasure the memory of this night for the rest of my life.

Griff.

We have to call it off, Jace.

Griff!

We have no future with this kind of set-up, Jace.

Jace can't find a word to say. Although, he enjoyed this kind of relationship with Griff, he didn't expect what he heard.

Griff. Lets talk about this-

We already talked about this set-up, right? If the other doesn't want, the other doesn't want too. Anyway, it's better this way.

Griff, huwag ka namang-

we have a deal, right? We would not run after each other. That way, we don't give burden to each other, right?

A, yeah! Jace secretly sighed.

So, it's really goodbye, Jace. From now on, don't you ever come to see me. She gets up the bed and get dressed. And go outside and go to the other room.

Jace left speechless. He can't believe Griff ended their relationship that easy.

But what can I do? That's what we agreed.