Chapter XII

But after an one hour of waiting, finally he feels he might explode his disgust.

Shit! Where is she? Hindi pala makakauwi ng maaga, hindi man lang nag-text o tumawag sa akin! Alam naman nyang nagpupunta ako sa gabi kahit na gaano ako ka-busy, ah. And to think that I'd refuse Jericho's invitation to have a goodtime! Damn! Its just now that I've waited for a woman this long!

But kahit inis na inis na si Jace, hindi pa rin naman nya magawang umalis. Mentras hindi pa dumarating si Griff, mas lalong gusto nya itong makita.

Shit! Shit! For how many times Jace tried to start his car engine to leave the place. Pero baka naman magkasalisi kami! Oh, should I wait for a little more longer? Bakit ba ako nagkakaganito sa kanya? Am I that crazy? No, I shouldn't allow this! Ngayon lang ako nagkaganito sa isang babae, ah!

Mayamaya ay umayos ng upo ang binata, aalis na talaga sya. But when he's about to start the car engine, a white car stops infront of Griff's unit, and there he saw her go out of that car.

Bye, Miggy! Take care!

Bye! Goodnight!

Yeah! Good night! And thanks for the ride!

Your welcome!

Then Miggy's car went off. While Griff face the gate and search for her house keys on her bag.

Who brought her home? And where did she came from? Jace's holds tight the steering wheel. Ganun? She didn't call or text because she has a 'date'?

Akmang bubuksan ng binata ang car door para bumaba at sitahin si Griff.

Damn! Pero kusa syang natigilan. At sa paanong paraan ako magtatanong? Hey, who's that guy? Gawain ba iyan ng babaeng may karelasyon? Na hindi ka man lang tumawag o nag-text? Alam mo bang kanina pa ako nagmumukhang tanga rito!

Napasandal sa upuan ang binata. No! Of course I shouldn't say those words. Yes, were dating, were making love... pero hanggang doon lang iyon. Until now, we stand to our own belief that both of us can't give commitment to each other.

Hanggang makapasok na sa gate si Griff ay nanatili na lang syang nakatanaw dito. When he's sure that she's home safe he already left the place.

Darating kaya sya? Ilang gabi na syang hindi dumadaan, ah! Last night, the food I've cook got spoiled, even text or call, none. Hmp! I wouldn't prepare food! I'm fine with sandwich and juice!

She prepared her sandwich and juice and she distract herself watching television.

Come to think of it! Talaga namang napakalabo ng relasyon namin eversince we met again. Even though we know that we can't give commitment to each other, we pushed it through. Especially me. Closed-eyes I agreed on this kind of set-up because I thought I can handle it. But now, I think I can't make it anymore. Nahihirapan akong isipin na kapag wala sya sa tabi ko, kapag hindi sya nagpupunta dito, na baka may kasama syang ibang babae. Oh God! I don't want to feel this, I don't have any rights to get jealous. But what will I do? If he'll know my feelings, he might be get alert of fright that I might run after him. And that's he hates the most! Baka tuluyan na syang lumayo. And I don't wanna left crying!

The loud sound of the buzzer catches Griff's attention.

Oh! It must be Jace! Why is it now he came in? When I didn't prepare dinner!

Full of nervousness she opened the door for Jace.

Ah, I should be relax! I should not let him notice that I miss him badly.

She breath a deep sighed before opening the door.

Hi! Jace casually said.

Oh, hi! I didn't expect you to come! Come in! Then she hide from him to avoid herself from hugging him, the man she terribly miss.

A, oo nga, eh! Ilang araw din akong hindi nakapunta. Sorry, ha! Kasi ay-

No, it's okay! Anyway, I didn't prepare dinner and-

I've ate already. Jace sat on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Griff just took a glance on him.

He looks like he has a problem?

A, you want some coffee? at the end she can't stop herself to let him feel her caring side.

No, I want some beer! Do you have?

A, yeah, there's one in-can beer left on the fridge. Wait, what about brandy? There's still a bottle of brandy left that you brought here the other day.

Jace stops.