Chapter XX R-SPG

dedicated to @TeresitaPitogo

Jace, drink the beer-in-can straight.

Maybe Jericho was right, baka nga hindi na sya maging masaya kailanman kapag hinayaan nyang makawala sa kanya si Griff, kasama ang anak nito na ewan kung bakit pati ang batang iyon ay may kakayahan ding pabilisin ang tibok ng kanyang puso kapag karga o napagmamasdan lang nya.

Hi!

Jace! What are you doing here? gulat na tanong ni Griff. And, are you drunk? she quickly smell his alcoholic breath.

Yeah! I'm a bit tipsy!

Ha? Why did you drink? Get inside first!

Well, I'm just celebrating!

Celebrating for what?

Well, I'm celebrating because you and Baby Michael will be leaving tomorrow night! And the both of you will be leaving for the better, right? You will be reunited with your husband! I won't see you and Baby Michael!

Jace.

Hmm, where's Baby Michael? I'll just say goodbye to him! he said while trying to be near on the crib.

Jace, wait. He's sleeping.

I'll wake him up! I just want to see him.

No! He's difficult to go back on sleep if he woke up in late hour. He'll cry!

Ganun ba?

Oo. So, umuwi ka muna, ha? Bumalik ka na lang bukas.

Pauuwiin mo ako ng ganito?

Ha?

I feel dizzy, I can't drive. Do you want me to get accident?

Jace, ano ba?

Sshh, I feel dizzy, matutumba ako!

Kasi naman, bakit ka ba uminom? Come, lets go to the sofa, get rest and I'll give you sponge bath. I will make you black coffee!

Hmm, really? You'll take care of me before you leave, before you totally leave me!

What are you talking about? Ikaw talaga! Iinom inom ka, hindi mo naman pala kaya! O, careful! Nandito na tayo sa sofa! Higa ka na!

Hmm, hilung-hilo na nga ako, eh!

O, teka - teka baka matumba ako at - ay! pero hindi napigil ni Griff ang sumama sa pagbagsak ng katawan nito sa sofa dahil hindi naman ito bumitaw sa pagkakayakap.

Oh my God! Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Griff ng ma-realized kung ano ang nagin ayos nila.

Walang kaayusang nakahiga sa sofa si Jace habang nakadapa sya sa ibabaw nito.

Ano ka ba? Bakit kasi ang kulit-kulit mo.

No! Please stay, I want to feel you on my body.

Jace, ano ba? nagsisimula na syang tuluyang kabahan sa ayos nilang iyon, especially when Griff felt his kisses on her hair and forehead.

Please, just stay. For the last time, let me hold you this close. Let me feel your warmth, at least for the last time, then he poured kisses on her cheeks and nose.

Jace, what are you talking about? And what are you doing? For Christ's sake, stop it!

I'm sorry, Griff, but I can't think straight. I know this is wrong, pero ang isiping mawawala ka naman, kayo ng anak mo, at hindi ko alam kung kailan ka babalik, parang hindi ako makahinga. Para akong mamamatay sa lungkot. And he started to plant kisses on the side of her lips.

Jace, ano ka ba? Itigil mo-

but before she knew it, it was his lips, gently brushing her lips.

Jace! Please.

But he doesn't listen, in a quick move he done, they've exchange positions, she was already lying on the sofa while he was on her top.

No! No! Her mind keeps on refusing.

But she's not sure if her heart refuses too.

Jace, stop it!

Sshh! Please don't stop me. I've waited this long, to kiss you again. Since the time we met again, I miss you so much, Honey.

Ano?

I'm sorry but its my fault. Because I didn't let go of my feelings for you when were still together. So, when you decided to stop, I agreed. What I didn't know, is that I will regret it.

Jace.

Please don't go. Don't go back to your husband. Be mine, again? If he'll get mad, if he'll divorce you, that's much better. I will marry you.

Jace!

I love you, please don't go! You were gone for two years, can you imagine how much I missed you? If you'll gone again, I won't take it anymore.

Jace. Griff already absorbs what Jace is talking about.

So, the feeling is mutual, she not just the one who's in love.

All the while she believes, she's just the crazy, and fall on trapped in love.

Griff, don't go. Be mine, I'll swear, I will love you triple the love of your husband. I will love, take care of Michael treat him like my own son. Because, as of now, I love him already. Believe me or not, you and Michael are always on my mind. I want the both of you became part of my whole life. I know its wrong, a sin, because I fall in a married women, but you were mine before. I just don't have the guts to own you fully because I got afraid. But now, I won't let you go. So, please don't leave me?

Jace, is it true? She was overwhelmed, to think how Jace needs her, that he loves her that much, that her heart explodes.

Yes, that's true! I'm ready to face the anger of the whole world, I'm willing to give up my freedom I value before. I'm ready to trade my life for you and your son. Just be mine, for life.

Jace,

I love you! Then he kiss her on the lips.

It was a sweet and tender kiss, and yet, it was hard, full of passion. And she totally out of force to refuse.