3: All I want to do is kiss her

Chapter 3: All I want to do is kiss her

Coach Nelson's POV:

When she touched my chest I could feel tingles running over my body from that one touch. I looked down at her and I could see her staring at my body and she didn't drop her hand away, I wonder if she felt it too. She looked up at me and we were staring at each other for a second. She is so beautiful and all I want to do is kiss her. I started putting my head down and right when I was about kiss her someone knocks on the door and back up and put my shirt on.

"Come in." I say frustrated.

"Coach Nelson I needed you to.... Sorry did I interrupt anything?" Ms. Beckly questions.

"No, not at all, Hanna was just leaving." I say forcing a fake smile on my face.

"Well, thanks for the help." She says looking a bit confused.

"No problem. What was it you need Ms. Beckly?"

"I needed you to fill these two sheets out, for being a new teacher and all." 

"Alright, I can do that. Is that all you needed?" I say suddenly wanting to get away from her.

"Yes, I guess so." She says like she wants to say more.

"Okay ,well I gotta go so..."

"Oh okay let me just leave then." She starts smiling after she finished her sentence.

I open the door and try to walk out when I feel her grab my arm as we walk out. I continue walking thinking she's gonna let go but she never does. I walked past Hanna and she stares at me and then her eyes flush with hurt but just as quick it fades away and she turns her back on me.

When I finally got Ms. Beckly off my arm, I went back to my office and then to my car. As I was driving I could see a girl up the street walking. As I got closer I recognised her it was Juliana. I slowed down to a stop and put my window down.

"Would you like a ride?" I say smiling.

She looks at me and I think she is gonna say no when she says, "Yeah sure, its better than walking by myself."

"Alright hop in." I say

"Okay." She says.

I watch her walk around my car and when she gets in I turn my head away quickly and can feel her staring at me.

"You know a picture lasts longer." I say mockingly while I laugh.

She laughs and then says,"Oh really, who would have thought?"

I laugh then ask," So where is this house of yours?"

" I live at 150 Baker Street." She says matter-of-factly.

"Really?" I say, " I live at 151 Baker Street ."

"That's weird." She says smirking.

"Yeah it is," I say smiling, while thinking about earlier, " At least I know I have a friendly neighbor."

"I guess you do don't you?" She says rhetorically.

I make a right turn onto Baker street and start driving down it. As I get closer I see my house and then I see her house also and it looks similar to mine. Her house is 2 stories and is painted yellow and has black shutters. My house is 2 stories also and is painted green, like a dull green. Its a very boring house compared to hers.

I made it to my house and pulled into my driveway and I turned to her about to say something when she says," Thanks for the ride." She says smiling.

"You're welcome, any time you need a ride just let me know." I sat hoping she will need a ride more often.

"Okay, I will."

"Okay."

She opens the car door and gets out and I do the same. I look over at her as she puts her backpack on her back. I turn my head before she can see me staring.

"Have a good night, couch Nelson."

"You too Hanna." I say.

Before I open my door I look back to see her looking at me. I smirk at her knowing she was checking me out and I wink at her.

She starts to turn a dark shade of red and tries to open the door before I notice, but its to late and she ends up just running straight into it.

"You okay over there?" I ask smirking.

"Just peachy." She says still blushing.

"Okay, well see you tomorrow at school."

"Okay." She says smiling as she walks in the door.

I walk in and sit down on the couch and remember that I have to go over there tonight for dinner.

~

~

~

~

Sorry it took so long to update. I had homework and didn't feel so great so I hadn't had time to write any of this. Hope you like it .

Don't forget to

Vote

Fan

Comment

~ Sarah Jane