7: Awkward Silences

Chapter 7: Awkward Silences

Johnathans POV:

Why did I send he that text? I don't even like her! So why would I do that? She's my student, what was I thinking. You like her idiot. Why do I think suck stupid crap?

My phone starts ringing, I pick it up with out looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Johnathan its Sammy."

" oh hey Sammy! What do you need?"

"Well you see mom wanted to know if I could come stay with you and enroll into school there?" He says in a questioning tone.

"Why would you need to got to school here?" I question, "What did you do Sammy?"

"Well ya see I kinda sorta got expelled from school for getting into one too many fights and mom wants me to go to where you teach, of course if its cool with you?" Sammy says nervously.

"Yeah, yeah you can go here and move in with me tell mom, alright?" I say in an aggrivated tone.

"Yeah will do, thanks big bro! Love ya."

"Love you too." I say then hang up.

I stopped thinking about Sammy when I heard my phone ring.

My phone reads: you have received a message

I pick up my phone and tap on the screen to see who it was from. Its from Hanna.

Hey Johnathan, trying to get on my good side or something? xx

I laugh some then send back a quick text.

I don't really have to try and be on your good side when I'm already on it xx

I click the send button real fast and go back to doing nothing. I get up and decide I need to go to the gym to clear my head. I jog up the stairs and got to my room and put on a muscle and basketball shorts and throw on some shoes.

I grab my water and keys and head to my car.

When I'm about to pull out of the driveway I see Hanna walk out with a trash bag. I stop and roll down my window.

"Hey Hanna, stalking me?" I say smirking.

"No idiot, I live next door to you. Why would I want to stalk you anyways." She yells over her shoulder while putting to trash in the garbage can and turning and walking towards my car.

"Who wouldn't wanna stalk me, I'm sexy as hell!" I reply moyioning towards my body, while she leans down on the door where the window is open.

"You're right, I wanted to see you looking fine as hell in that." She says seductively and runs her finger over his chest.

I can feel a twinge in my shorts and awkwardly adjust as she stares at me.

"I knew you did." I manage to get out evenly with a wink.

She blushes and leans even closer, I have an amazing view of her boobs right in front of my face, making me have to adjust myself as subtly as I can. I look up and gulp.

"I need to tell you something," she whispers to me, "I want you, I need you."

I gulp and look shocked and all of a sudden she starts laughing, I just sit there staring at her confused.