XX. His Gaze

Mina's Pov:

I was walking down in the hallway when I notice that all the students who were passing by is looking at me.

Some are whisperings, some shook their head and other's just shrugged.

I stopped for a moment to look back but when I did, all of them pretended like they're doing nothing, like they are not talking behind my back.

Tss...

I continued to walk and when I went down the stairs, I found a lot of students having a commotion down there, as if there is a celebrity.

It was so noisy, they're busy taking pictures and videos to the person in the center. They didn't even notice my presence here.

I wonder who it was.

*OMO! I cant take this! He came back!!!*

*He's really back!!!*

*WHAAH!!! Oppa, please be mine this time!*

*Is this real? He is REALLY here?!*

The students are screaming their lungs out saying, they cant believe that he is back.

Who's he?

I am becoming curious so I tried to tiptoe just to take a look at the mysterious guy but I failed to see him.

What is happening here? How important is this guy that he actually gathered almost all the students here like a magnet. Im wondering how would Joo Young react when he finds out about this.

I was about to turn my back away from them when they began to move towards me - shoving me away. I stumbled and fall on the floor but they didn't even dare to look at me.

These students are crazy. How can they let their Queenka fall down like that!

I heaved a sigh as I bit my lower lip due to frustration. My day hasn't started yet but I feel like it's already ruined.

I realized that the commotions suddenly stopped for a moment and when I look in front of me, I saw that all the student's attention is on mine now.

I look around and saw their judging eyes. I instantly got nervous. It is like what I always experience before, when I was bullied. Their looks were directed on mine, criticizing me as if I did a crime.

I need to stand up now. I shouldn't stay too long on the floor. I still forget until now that Im the school's Queenka.

I can still feel their stares when I was dusting off my uniform but I know something is wrong. The feeling is strange, it's dragging me back to somewhere I dont know.

I heard a footsteps coming nearer and nearer and when it stopped, I saw a shadow of a person in front of me. Before I could even stand up, something pushed me to look up. When I did, I saw the person whom they're screaming for.

He's looking at me with nothing painted on his face and he's standing there looking so perfectly handsome with his hands on his pockets. What makes him more handsome is the striking light from the sun touching his bare face.

I squinted a bit 'cause I feel like it's hard to view him clearly. I wanted to make sure also if that is really him.

And when his gaze met mine, I got the confirmation I need. My heart started to race as a million of volts run throughout my body.

It was him.

Wonwoo.

I feel the need to cry but there's no tears coming out from my eyes. I wanted to scream and let out what I feel right now 'cause I might burst anytime, too overwhelmed with different emotions. The half of me is saying to stand up, run, and hug him tightly but the other half is saying to stand up, look away, and pretend not to see him.