Jack X Royal!Reader

Helloo! I don't know where this idea came from but it I'll try to write it.

Words: 1514

Backstory: You are a part of a royal family. You can choose a royal family or make up your own. All you want is to have a normal life. You are tired of people noticing you. You got a chance to move to a normal house in London. You didn't want to marry a rich prince. You wanted a normal love life.
Then Jack walked into your life.
(Here we go! Enjoy)

You couldn't believe that you had a normal house in London. You didn't have to live in a palace anymore. You were SO happy when you got a permission to move. But since you were an adult it was a bit easier.
You had few normal clothes. You needed to buy more but at least money wasn't a problem.
"Ok. What does people do?" you thought. You needed to talk to someone. Yes.
You out on a hoodie and jeans. It felt so nice to be able to wear those. Your whole childhood and teenage years you had had to wear dresses and other fancy clothes. It wasn't your style at all. This felt more like your style.
You put your hair up on a ponytail. You looked yourself from the mirror. Not anyone would not recognise you.
You stepped outside and looked around. Few people walking here and there. It was quite an early morning.
You walked down the street and started hearing whistling. You turned around and saw a lamplighter turning down the streetlights. He was the most handsome man you had ever seen.
He noticed you.
"Well gmorning, Miss!" he smiled waving at you.
"Good morning! I'm new around here. I moved in a week ago" you explained. You walk closer to him so you could talk properly.
"Oh, then welcome to the neighbourhood!" he said happily.
"Thank you, sir" you smiled at him.
He looked at you with a puzzled face.
"This may be weird but you look familiar, Miss..." he said.
"Y/N. My name is Y/N" you smiled.
"Jack. Lovely to meet you, Y/N. That's a very pretty name" he grinned and took your hand and gave it a kiss.
You blushed a little.
"It's good to meet you too, Jack" This was so weird. Talking with someone who didn't know who you were.
"Well, I should be going. I have to do my work" Jack said and smiled.
"Will I see you again? Today? Tomorrow?" you asked.
"That's possible. I do my rounds every morning and evening. I have few streets left and then I can come back. I would live to talk with you more"
"Lovely. I'll see you then. I live in that house" you said and pointed at your house. He smiled and left to do his job.

About two hours later you heard a knock on your door. You went to open it and it was Jack.
You ate together and chatted about basic things. It was nice to talk with someone. Talk with someone without the royal part.

(Timeskip few weeks)

You and Jack started to see each other more. You became best friends. Then it turned to a crush. It was something new to you as well. And to Jack too.
You two were sitting on your couch.
"Y/N dear" Jack started his sentence kissing your cheek.
"What is it, Jack" you turned to look at him.
"I just realized that we haven't really told about our families. I would love to know where do you came from" he said. Oooh this was it. You're going to tell Jack. Or are you. No. Your not going to lie about your life. It's time fir Jack to know about your royal familytree.
"Well... um... it's a.. Bit complicated" you said quietly.
"I have time to listen" he answered running his fingers through your hair
You got up from the couch at went by the window. The time has come.
"Ok I'll explain. But you have to promise something. You have to promise that you will not treat me differently" you said.
"I promise" Jack said. He got up too and came to you. He took your hands in his.
"Ok, so..." you started to tell about your family.
You didn't tell straight away that you were in fact princess Y/N. But soon he got that by himself.
"... I'm so sorry about that I have been keeping this secret from you. I just really wanted you to think that I am not.... A princess" you ended. His eyes widened.
"Wait a second... Y/N... You... You are princess Y/N of... Of (the place you chose)" he said.
You nodded. Quickly after realizing who you really were, he was kneeling in front of you.
"Your highness" he said.
"You promised to not treat me differently. Remember?" you said. You felt tears in your eyes. You didn't know why exactly.
"I'm sorry but I just didn't expect you to be a princess. But I understand that you want a normal life and I think I can help you with that" Jack said as he raised back to his feet.
"That's so kind of you, Jack"
You felt a tear roll down your face. Jack raised his hand to your cheek and wiped the tears away.
"Why are you crying?" he asked softly pulling you to hug.
"I don't know what to do. I want to be with you but I don't think you want to be with me because of my family tree" you explained.
"Oh, Y/N I want to be with you. If I liked you before you telling me, then I'm gonna like you after it as well"
You looked at him.
"You... Like... Me?"
He realized what he had just said. Then nodded smiling. You swallowed.
"Well I like you too" you said.
"Just.. All I need is you behaving and talk around me like I am just a normal human being and not royal of any kind, ok?"
"I promise" Jack smiled.

You wanted to go to a walk around London. You wanted to see the city you now lived in. You wore your jacket and stepped outside. Fresh morning air after rain was amazing but was going to make the day colder.
At least you don't have to suffer in dresses every day.
You found a crowd in the middle of the park. What was happening? Or had something happened?
You heard talking from the middle of the crowd. Then laughing. You walked closer and it turned out to be some kind of play. Two or three people playing characters.
You didn't have time to watch the play. And the crowd was too big it made you anxious. But you kinda wanted to see it. You went closer to see the people better. You didn't notice that someone had noticed you.
"Princess Y/N?! Is that you?" he said.
Oooh no.
Lots of heads turned to look at you. Why did this have to happen. Why.
You started running.
You heard few people starting to chase you down. Whywhywhy that man had to notice.
Then you saw three people run towards you. You looked behind you. Same thing.
Tears filled your eyes from panic when you felt a hand grab your hand.
You let out a little scream when suddenly you were pulled between the buildings. There was about 1 meter space between them.
You looked behind you and then back to the man. You saw that it was Jack.
Tears filled your eye from the relief.
You opened you mouth to say something but he put a finger to his lips to tell you to shut up.
"But..." you tried to say.
"Jack!" you tried. You felt his lips on yours. You froze. What should you do now. He pulled away.
"Shhh" he said and went to look if the men had left.
"There's nobody here anymore. Let's get you home" he said.
You got back home and he close the door behind you two.
"What happened?" he asked calmly.
You told him about you walking to the park and everything.
"Then you saved me and..." you stopped. His face went red.
"Yeah, that. Um. Sorry if it was uncomfortable. I wanted you to shut up"
You looked at him.
"Well it worked well. I couldn't just speak after it. I couldn't move after it."
Now he laughed.
"Be honest. Was it just to make me shut up?" you asked grinning because his blushing told something more.
He thought for a second and then shook his head.
You stepped closer.
"You know that I like you too" you said.
He grinned and kisses you again.
Now you kissed back.
He pulled away and hugged you.
"I love you, Y/N" he whispered to your neck.
It made you blush.
"I love you too, Jack"
You felt him kissing your neck.
"Let's go to eat something" you said.
"Together?" he asked.
"Together" you nodded.